2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

Just spit-ballin…

saw a proposal where Bears send us Fields for Adams.  Now personally, I wouldn’t be thrilled as I think that undervalues Adam and would want some additional capital…  also not very likely with the Getsy hiring. However,  let’s just pretend that we end up with Fields or a free agent QB like a Cousins/Baker, trade Adams and keep our original picks without needing to go after a QB. 

How’d you all feel about offering  our 1st, 2nd and 3rd then to AZ for a bonafide superstar wideout in MHJ?  Yes, I’m aware they’re way more likely to take him themselves, but you never how a GM feels about there core roster…

AZ: 1800

13 (1150)+ 44 (460)+77 (205) =1815

Edited by 101Raider

5 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Would love Jershawn Newton depending on what we do for FA

I’d hate it. Newton just doesn’t do it for me. For an undersized DT  he just doesn’t have that quick explosion I want to see off the snap.  I feel like he’s being significantly propped up in a relatively weak DT class. 

2 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

I’d hate it. Newton just doesn’t do it for me. For an undersized DT  he just doesn’t have that quick explosion I want to see off the snap.  I feel like he’s being significantly propped up in a relatively weak DT class. 

I like him but of course the expectation is that they're going to go out and get like a Leonard Williams or Chris Jones or something like that

On 1/31/2024 at 8:36 PM, Frankie2Gunz said:

I would prefer to improve the roster as opposed to throw a dart for a QB in the 2nd...  That rarely pans out and it's not like were a roster that is a QB away from competing.  

I think we need to trade Adams and either trade up for a QB or pick one at 13.  At 13 the only QB who should still be on the board that would warrant a selection in JJ.  The odds of landing a stud QB in the 2nd is very low. 

I believe you draft a QB every year until you have a good one. It’s such a crapshoot you don’t really know what you’re getting in any round.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

I believe you draft a QB every year until you have a good one. It’s such a crapshoot you don’t really know what you’re getting in any round.

For me its Penix or Rattler

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

That's not true when the majority of starters are first rounders. Meaning, good quarterbacks are generally going where they're supposed to go.

3 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

That's not true when the majority of starters are first rounders. Meaning, good quarterbacks are generally going where they're supposed to go.

Majority of the QBs drafted in the first round are busts.

17 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Just spit-ballin…

saw a proposal where Bears send us Fields for Adams.  Now personally, I wouldn’t be thrilled as I think that undervalues Adam and would want some additional capital…  also not very likely with the Getsy hiring. However,  let’s just pretend that we end up with Fields or a free agent QB like a Cousins/Baker, trade Adams and keep our original picks without needing to go after a QB. 

How’d you all feel about offering  our 1st, 2nd and 3rd then to AZ for a bonafide superstar wideout in MHJ?  Yes, I’m aware they’re way more likely to take him themselves, but you never how a GM feels about there core roster…

I think it’s easier to find a WR now a days and I’d be very much against trading up for one. I think Adams still has another season or two of high level play so trading him for a QB that has a high bust potential seems like a waste. If I’m trading Adams it’s for one of the big three in this draft and even then I don’t feel great about it. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Raidersrule said:

Wouldn’t mind going trenches on both sides right away and warming up to rattler in third or later 

Don't ask me why, but I have a gut feeling the Falcons are gonna take one of the top OTs at #8 and take Rattler in the 2nd. I also have a feeling we'll end up with Nix or Penix

18 hours ago, 101Raider said:

Just spit-ballin…

If I'm Mark and we only got Fields in return for DA, I would fire Telasco within 90 minutes of that trade.

If Chicago offered the #9 in addition to Fields, then we could talk.

37 minutes ago, RaidersForever said:

If I'm Mark and we only got Fields in return for DA, I would fire Telasco within 90 minutes of that trade.

If Chicago offered the #9 in addition to Fields, then we could talk.

What if Chicago sent us Fields + 9 for Adams + 13? 

And we took Odunze at 9. 

Edited by jpaulthe1st