2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

I don't want to go into the season with Minshew and AOC as our two potential starters, but I am warming up to the idea of CB at #13. 

QB above everything else but I would love to shore up our secondary in the worst way. 

35 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

Man, I was thinking how crazy this line be if we took Murphy or Newton. Or Sweat in the 2nd to take up blockers. 

Sweat in the 2nd is a move I’d be all over - we don’t have a body like that. Him and Penix are my top two for the round 2 pick. 

Also would love to add Masson Smith in the 3rd if he’s there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Maybe Mumford the man now.

I think Mumford is the move if you end up moving up for Jaden Daniels but if not, I think he's a swing guy. But even if he does start I think you can do the thing where Fauga or Latham plays guard before eventually moving to tackle

If you really want to make some splash plays, I would trade back into the 20's like GB wants a top CB add a 2nd round pick.

1. Kool-aid Mckinstry CB

2. Penix/ Nix QB

2.  T'Vondre Sweat NT

3. Cooper Bee Bee OG

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think Mumford is the move if you end up moving up for Jaden Daniels but if not, I think he's a swing guy. But even if he does start I think you can do the thing where Fauga or Latham plays guard before eventually moving to tackle

We also have some linemen they really like that we're put on the practice squad last year they were hyped up a bit.

Edited by raidr4life

Post Day 1 Free Agency

13. JC Latham | OT | Alabama

44. Michael Penix | QB | Washington

77. Cam Hart | CB | Notre Dame

112. Dominick Puni | OL | Kansas

148. Isaac Guerendo | RB | Louisville 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Post Day 1 Free Agency

Wouldn’t be mad at that, plus what’s to come in free agency still.. to me, that looks like a A draft as one that would literally probably be BPA outcomes on the board in each round. Not a reach at any one spot, just taking best overall talent at each round and letting the board come to them. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Post Day 1 Free Agency

Rock solid if penix fell that far. I just don't think he will

• Like 1

Getting Penix in round 2 I think would be the best case scenario for us QB wise assuming a trade up for Daniels/Maye is too costly. 

1. CB/OT I personally I like Mitchell or Fuaga in this spot but I don’t think you can go wrong with DeJean or Latham/Alt/etc

2. Penix

• Like 1

8 hours ago, raidr4life said:

If you really want to make some splash plays, I would trade back into the 20's like GB wants a top CB add a 2nd round pick.

1. Kool-aid Mckinstry CB

2. Penix/ Nix QB

2.  T'Vondre Sweat NT

3. Cooper Bee Bee OG

If we go QB early, this is what I feel we'll do and it'll sting less if we at least accumulate a pick and not "waste" an early pick on a QB. It seems more likely as well. I would prefer Nix in this situation 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Gross. Hopefully just due diligence.  

I mean there's two things to think about: 

1. The Raiders OC(who is on a team where the head coach is defensive minded) is there 

2. Oregon's pro day(where Bo Nix will be working out) is also today which means that he chose the South Carolina pro day over the Oregon pro day. That should raise an eyebrow.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I mean there's two things to think about: 

1. The Raiders OC(who is on a team where the head coach is defensive minded) is there 

2. Oregon's pro day(where Bo Nix will be working out) is also today which means that he chose the South Carolina pro day over the Oregon pro day. That should raise an eyebrow.

That is not exciting news.... at all.