2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

From 2022

This suggests he was pretty good last year as well but "pressure" is subjective

https://sports.yahoo.com/2024-nfl-draft-oregon-qb-000730128.html

If this is legit, this would be give Nix more legitimacy in my eyes. It's just that when you're looking at these quarterbacks, you can't look at something and say oh yeah, that might work you have to look and say what translates the best to the team that's drafting him. In our case, I think Penix fits better because of what the Raiders want to do and what they have personnel wise. it appears that we want to run the ball and throw the ball down the field. Penix seems like the better fit for that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

1. What are Bo Nix numbers in those categories

2. Those are ridiculous numbers for when a quarterback is kept clean. That is worth investing in. Give a guy like that a line and in this offense with the weapons that it has could be deadly

You said he wasn’t bad under pressure, he was absolutely god awful lol

25 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

If this is legit, this would be give Nix more legitimacy in my eyes. It's just that when you're looking at these quarterbacks, you can't look at something and say oh yeah, that might work you have to look and say what translates the best to the team that's drafting him. In our case, I think Penix fits better because of what the Raiders want to do and what they have personnel wise. it appears that we want to run the ball and throw the ball down the field. Penix seems like the better fit for that.

Nix under pressure 

43/64 (64%) | 619 yards | 9 TD | 1 INT

91/130 (70%) | 1,181 yards | 9 TD | 2 INT

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Nix under pressure 

That's pretty damn good. I know he was solid but not that good. Still my favorite QB in the 2nd if he lasts that long

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Nix under pressure 

OK so the pressure translates. So then my only real issue with him then would be the arm and the system. 

18 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You said he wasn’t bad under pressure, he was absolutely god awful lol

He was pretty good under pressure in this game. This was what I was referring to. Didn't know about the pressure stats though.

Edited by Jeremy408

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

He was pretty good under pressure in this game. This was what I was referring to. Didn't know about the pressure stats though.

Now post the Michigan game highlights. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Now post the Michigan game highlights. 

I remember when I watched this game live I actually had more negative view than I do watching it now. A lot of key dropped passes in this game. A few overthrows too but it didn't look like Washington as a whole played their best

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, OldManWillis said:

So QB market looking pretty bleak. We trading up for a QB or hoping Nix is there at 13?

I think at this point they’ll try their best to move up but they won’t sell the farm to do it. I kinda knew they’d be in a catch 22 for pierce, either he’d win out and secure the full time job/miss out on a QB or he’d bomb secure a good spot for QB. 

9 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

Pittsburgh out here garbage collecting.  

They arguably had the worst QB room in the NFL with two former 1st round picks lol

They have one year of paying cheap at QB until they have to make a decision on Fields/Wilson larger contract or start over again

• Like 1