2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

16 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Much like Love, I was pretty much staunchly first on Shipley. Just needed Incog's voice to get the forum juices flowing lol. 

I'm gonna do what I did in 2020 and talk it into existence. 

I definitely want first on Love, but as soon as I saw him I knew he had a ridiculous ceiling. 

Nobody out-Reeded me though ha

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Jaheim Bell is my round 4/5 TE/HB replacement for Deguara. 

What must an HB/Deguara do that Kraft or Dillon couldn't be taught to do?  

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

We need to address the Oline.  We're a Rasheed Walker regress from a disaster.   Get at least 2 in this draft.

Great draft to do it. We can go DB and LB with our first two picks and still have a buffet of tasty high-RAS, prototypically-sized options available at each of our next 5 picks. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sandy said:

Great draft to do it. We can go DB and LB with our first two picks and still have a buffet of tasty high-RAS, prototypically-sized options available at each of our next 5 picks. 

Frank Crum screams 6th/7th rounder Packers oline….

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Sandy said:

I dont love the ILBs in r2. I think trotter or eichenberg at the end of 3 may be the way to go. Especially if cooper is off the board at our 2nd 2rp

23 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

We brought back Davis but tbh I like Sims better. Is he still on the team?

Both are on the roster right now.  Minus a draft pick, Sims is probably TE 3 and Davis is battling for a ST/extra TE slot.  Remember, we kept 3 TEs and Deguara last season.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

I dont love the ILBs in r2. I think trotter or eichenberg at the end of 3 may be the way to go. Especially if cooper is off the board at our 2nd 2rp

I think I prefer the UM kid (Colson) and the Kentucky kid (Wallace) in that 2nd/3rd round area.

love Cooper and Wilson too but I worry about them in the league. Cooper feels like all these “best in class” guys that don’t live up. And Wilson screams to me LVE 2.0 from Dallas.

I agree on the Ohio state kid. I also like Liufau (Norte dame), Ulofoshio (Washington), and Muasau (ucla)… late in the draft.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I think I prefer the UM kid (Colson) and the Kentucky kid (Wallace) in that 2nd/3rd round area.

love Cooper and Wilson too but I worry about them in the league. Cooper feels like all these “best in class” guys that don’t live up. And Wilson screams to me LVE 2.0 from Dallas.

I agree on the Ohio state kid. I also like Liufau (Norte dame), Ulofoshio (Washington), and Muasau (ucla)… late in the draft.

LVE was a really good player until the neck injury. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Wilson's build is definitely concerning to me. Legs are so thin.

I would be fine with any of those guys in r3

6 hours ago, Green19 said:

Frank Crum screams 6th/7th rounder Packers oline….

Great find, I hadn't heard of him yet.

Assuming we take a tackle earlier as well, Crum would fit right in with Jones, Telfort and Tenuta in the battle for the fourth tackle spot. 

6 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Cooper is the only one I like at 41. If he's gone I agree, there should be good value in the late 3rd, with Jacobs, Ford, Colson, Knight and Gray all good value options at that spot in addition to the ones you mentioned. Then maybe strike again in the 5th or 6th with Magee, Wallace or Ulofoshio for depth. 

• Like 1