The 2024 Draft. Tonight's the night...

vike daddy

Posted (edited)

Dianna Russini@DMRussini

Jayden Daniels was given a high grade by many teams. While the QB is “cool” with Washington, I’m told in his “dream world” he would reunite with Raiders coach Antonio Pierce (who was an asst coach at Arizona State when he was a Sun Devil) or play under Kevin O’Connell in Minnesota.

think what it would take for the Raiders to trade up from 13 to 2, given what the top teams are saying lately....

Edited by vike daddy

make the deal with the Chargers at 5, or if they want to stay put, then Atlanta at 8.

Bears will trade 9 with one of the AFC West teams.

i'll commend Kwesi if he feels the trade up values are just too high to pay, but dangit, we need a QB. and not one of the consolation price QB's.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I'm still 50/50 on what to think of the G-Men at 6.

then you go to the Chargers at 5.

but from their perspective, dropping down to 6 with the Giants is better than dropping down to 11 with us. or is it, as our compensation is larger....?

34 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I'm still 50/50 on what to think of the G-Men at 6.

Dan Graziano, ESPN: "The Giants have been tough to get a handle on. A month ago, many in the league believed their favorite quarterback in the class was McCarthy. If that were true, things have changed. The rumblings early this week: The Giants' guy is Maye."

"I've been told the Giants and Vikings are the two teams that have been most active in discussions with the Patriots about the No. 3 pick, and that if Washington takes Daniels at No. 2, the Giants would be very interested in trading up to No. 3 for Maye. I've also been told in recent days that the Giants like Penix and might even be willing to take him as high as No. 6. There's a lot of chatter flying around, but what is clear is that the Giants have done significant work on the quarterbacks and are very open, if not desperate, to come out of Thursday night with one of them."

• Like 1

• VikeManDan unlocked and locked this topic