Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

4 minutes ago, StatKing said:

It would be the ultimate villian arc. Leaving Wisconsin for New York only to come back and win the state in a general election and deny Trump or Biden the 270 they need in the electoral college.

That ticket wont win any state. Anywhere - but in WI it could siphon enough votes from one ticket or the other to have an effect. The concentration of idiots in any one state would be the determining factor. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

That ticket wont win any state. Anywhere - but in WI it could siphon enough votes from one ticket or the other to have an effect. The concentration of idiots in any one state would be the determining factor. 

A man can dream. The chaos would be hilarious.

5 minutes ago, StatKing said:

A man can dream. The chaos would be hilarious.

Dream all you'd like but there's serious issues being decided in this election and we need serious voters.

And candidates.

Edited by Leader

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I think roughing the passer on a VP candidate could result in execution, but I'm not sure. 

There is no way a guy can be a VP candidate for President and play in an NFL game. 

candidate? I don't see an issue

candidate-elect? different story

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

candidate? I don't see an issue

candidate-elect? different story

They get secret service protection. Can you imagine that nightmare in stadiums? 

16 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

They get secret service protection. Can you imagine that nightmare in stadiums? 

They all don't (for example, RFK currently doesn't). But IF this were to actually happen I imagine Rodgers might. 

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

They all don't (for example, RFK currently doesn't). But IF this were to actually happen I imagine Rodgers might. 

First time in history a candidate for President of a major party didn't get it. That was a FU by the Biden Administration for running against him. 

If he's on the ballot in a lot of states, they should both be getting secret service detail. 

Every prominent republican candidate got secret service detail while running for the R nominee. 

Edited by Old Guy

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

First time in history a candidate for President of a major party didn't get it. That was a FU by the Biden Administration for running against him. 

If he's on the ballot in a lot of states, they should both be getting secret service detail. 

RFK is not a candidate of a major party. Many other primary candidates (including this year) have not received it. Also, Biden doesn't run the secret service.

Let's stick to the facts here.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 2