Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

10 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

Trying to make sense of this   --  In your opinion it's not a problem someone would mention Sandy Hook being fake - the real problem is a reporter bringing it up from some years ago?  

It wasn't a year or two ago, it was over a decade ago. Rodgers is having a very public mid life crisis and it has been super trendy to hate on him in the past few years. It wasn't until his name got involved in politics that this story dropped. Sorry if I find it hard to believe.

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

It wasn't a year or two ago, it was over a decade ago. Rodgers is having a very public mid life crisis and it has been super trendy to hate on him in the past few years. It wasn't until his name got involved in politics that this story dropped. Sorry if I find it hard to believe.

She was a no name journalist in 2013. 

Edited by StatKing

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

She was a no name journalist in 2013. 

But she's clearly not one now - hence, she wouldnt risk her career and accomplishments in order to FABRICATE a story this weird about Rodgers. You're stretching badly. 

"Let me seeeeeee.....what dots can I connect that would really get peoples attention......"

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

But she's clearly not one now - hence, she wouldnt risk her career and accomplishments in order to FABRICATE a story this weird about Rodgers. You're stretching badly. 

"Let me seeeeeee.....what dots can I connect that would really get peoples attention......"

What world do you live in? Do you not see the things people are willing to do these days for clout and money? There is no civility in politics anymore, once someone is on the other side its game over.

Just now, StatKing said:

What world do you live in? Do you not see the things people are willing to do these days for clout and money? There is no civility in politics anymore, once someone is on the other side its game over.

I know we had this conversation SK.....but did you finally get rid of that life-sized blow up doll of AR? You know it's not healthy to have those urges! LOL

42 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

It's funny how the validity of a news organization comes from the leaning of the one speaking about them. 

You want to see an interesting conversation about people from the inside, google the Tucker Carlson and Chris Cuomo sit down. Two people who couldn't be more diametrically opposed. I couldn't stop listening to it. 

That conversation is what the country needs more of, but we're too far gone for that, sadly. 

I don’t know if Tucker is scared ****less of Putin or head over heels in love with him.  His interview was such a puff piece and him raving about how awesome Russian grocery stores are was hilarious. Talk about validity lol. 

I swear if someone were to time travel back to the 1980’s and try to explain to Republicans how much the Republican Party is on Russia’s **** in the 2020’s, they would never believe it. I don’t think any party would have. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I'm just not sure what Rodgers gets out of running as veep on a doomed ticket.  Does he not already get enough attention being a professional football quarterback?

His ego stroked? You saying you wouldn't take a VP nomination if your buddy offered it? 

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

You saying you wouldn't take a VP nomination if your buddy offered it? 

Personally, I would prefer not to be Vice President of the United States.  This is a preference that is unlikely to be tested.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, StatKing said:

What did Kizer get out of relaying that his first interaction with Rodgers was Rodgers asking whether or not Kizer believed in 9/11? 

Rodgers is a bat **** crazy nutjob. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Personally, I would prefer not to be Vice President of the United States.  This is a preference that is unlikely to be tested.

I despise politics but not gonna lie, I would totally say yes. Vice President Statking has a nice sound to it if you ask me. 

3 minutes ago, ReasonablySober said:

What did Kizer get out of relaying that his first interaction with Rodgers was Rodgers asking whether or not Kizer believed in 9/11? 

Rodgers is a bat **** crazy nutjob. 

There were bombs at the base of the tower. Something something jet fuel and steel.