Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

24 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Imagine a world with enough half-wits in it that listen to unfounded conspiracy theory BS like what is in the monologue at the beginning of every Jimmy Kimmel show.  

Rodgers wants the list of pedophiles made public.  Jimmy wants that list not to be made public.  Why is that?

Who said Jimmy doesn't want it made public?  

2 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

On a relate note, think Kimmel will realize his "special talent" was creepy videos of girls jumping on trampolines/Karl Malone impersonator to a self-proclaimed moral compass judge/scientist/social commentator?

I have no knowledge about Jimmy Kimmel other than who he is and that he has a late night show. I do know Rodgers is a self-centered know-it-all that never misses an opportunity to make himself a self-appointed expert on any subject anybody is discussing. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bcv said:

I have no knowledge about Jimmy Kimmel other than who he is and that he has a late night show. I do know Rodgers is a self-centered know-it-all that never misses an opportunity to make himself a self-appointed expert on any subject anybody is discussing. 

Never seen a more thin skinned person than Aaron.  He's a hard guy to like in my opinion. Smartest guy in the world .. just ask him.  I don't watch the late night talk shows, so I'm not real familiar with Kimmel, but I do know that the right hates him.  He must be a pretty effective jokester to get under so many peoples skin.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bcv said:

I have no knowledge about Jimmy Kimmel other than who he is and that he has a late night show. I do know Kimmel is a self-centered know-it-all that never misses an opportunity to make himself a self-appointed expert on any subject anybody is discussing. 

Now you know Kimmel too lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but everything I read on here is taken with a massive grain of salt, especially if it’s not on-the-field football related.

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

So, two buttholes battling it out thru the media.  I think tying a guy to the Epstein pedophile stuff is in extremely bad taste though .. unless it's true.  If it's true then it's fair game .. just not so sure that Aaron isn't so far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole that he is getting good info.

Interesting part of this deal .. Kimmel and McAfee are both tied to Disney corp.  I bet this all results in Aaron getting axed from McAfee show, but we'll see.

5 minutes ago, Bcv said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but everything I read on here is taken with a massive grain of salt, especially if it’s not on-the-field football related.

The guy became famous on a show called " the man show" where he did weird videos of girls jumping on trampolines and him watching while drinking beer and doings skits making fun of stuff like women's suffrage, etc.  Then he did all these weird (now) offensive skits (like below) that other people recently lost their jobs over similar stuff. I am not one for trying to ruin someone's life for comedy mistakes they did decades ago, but now he's politically correct and panders to the PC crowd while criticizing others for doing non-PC stuff to make millions while he used to do the same kind of crap. And he somehow gets a pass. He's a hypocrite and a grifter. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

So, two buttholes battling it out thru the media.  I think tying a guy to the Epstein pedophile stuff is in extremely bad taste though .. unless it's true.  If it's true then it's fair game .. just not so sure that Aaron isn't so far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole that he is getting good info.

Interesting part of this deal .. Kimmel and McAfee are both tied to Disney corp.  I bet this all results in Aaron getting axed from McAfee show, but we'll see.

Eh, I bet he gets told not to do it again. Unless Kimmel is actually on the list, lol

• Like 1

Sorry folks.....but this isnt about Kimmel. To my knowledge, nothing he's done warrants being smeared with an accusation like this. Nothing. Zippo. Nada. 

I dont know the guy. Dont watch him, but have seen stuff of his that I thought funny. That's it.
Regardless, he doesnt get called a pedophile like this.

No matter who does it - it's just plain wrong.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Sorry folks.....but this isnt about Kimmel. To my knowledge, nothing he's done warrants being smeared with an accusation like this. Nothing. Zippo. Nada. 

I dont know the guy. Dont watch him, but have seen stuff of his that I thought funny. That's it.
Regardless, he doesnt get called a pedophile like this.

No matter who does it - it's just plain wrong.

@Leaderunfortunately, he's a public figure and they seem to be fair game. Especially those who have a 'sorted,' past as @Arthur Penske pointed out.

Jimmy Kimmel is an *******. Likely not guilty of the things Rodgers mentioned. 

11 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

@Leaderunfortunately, he's a public figure and they seem to be fair game. Especially those who have a 'sorted,' past as @Arthur Penske pointed out.

Jimmy Kimmel is an *******. Likely not guilty of the things Rodgers mentioned. 

You're "pubic figure" characterization would apply to Kimmel's lampooning others - which has been done in comedic circles since the beginning of time.

Nowhere that I've seen did he ever accuse another of being a sexual deviant.

It's not the same.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

You're "pubic figure" characterization would apply to Kimmel's lampooning others - which has been done in comedic circles since the beginning of time.

Nowhere that I've seen did he ever accuse another of being a sexual deviant.

It's not the same.

He's accused several people falsely of doing things. You choose to ignore all of those. 

One could say when Rodgers is on McAfee it's mostly comedy as well. 

Don't use some lame, "he's a comedian," so it's OK bull crap. 

Also, technically Rodgers didn't accuse him of being a sexual deviant. He said something which would lead others to believe that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

He's accused several people falsely of doing things. You choose to ignore all of those. 

One could say when Rodgers is on McAfee it's mostly comedy as well. 

Don't use some lame, "he's a comedian," so it's OK bull crap. 

Also, technically Rodgers didn't accuse him of being a sexual deviant. He said something which would lead others to believe that. 

Whatever. I'm done here. He was wrong to say what he did about Kimmel. Period.

• Like 1