Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

10 minutes ago, Leader said:

It was funny watching McAfee while AR was speaking. Clearly he wanted AR to clear the air in some manner and not say anything more that would build on the conflagration between McAfee and the corporate higher ups.

What does AJ Hawk do there .. in the little I've watched of him on McAfee show I've never seen him have any real input.  

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

What does AJ Hawk do there .. in the little I've watched of him on McAfee show I've never seen him have any real input.  

He's just there for his handsome face.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Kimmel pulling that he was being accused of being on the list from Rodgers quote was super weak, trying to create a victim out of himself which is no surprise with how soft and PC he's become. Speaking of soft, if you make a joke about Aaron Rodgers, he'll never forget and he is really ******* smart and has a photographic memory, the next opportunity to get you back, he'll take even if it's years/months down the road.

Seems we have two mental midgets at war here. Actually becoming quite enjoyable. 

LOL no, he's really not. He's a dumb guy who thinks he's smart. 

6 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Two idiots going at it! Kimmel is a douchebag just like Rodgers. 

What was Kimmel wrong about?

Edited by ayt

17 minutes ago, ReasonablySober said:

LOL no, he's really not. He's a dumb guy who thinks he's smart. 

Rodgers has an extremely high IQ, he just uses it to come up with things you don't agree with, so you call him dumb. Because in 2024, if someone doesn't match your viewpoints, they're dumb. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Kimmel pulling that he was being accused of being on the list from Rodgers quote was super weak, trying to create a victim out of himself which is no surprise with how soft and PC he's become. Speaking of soft, if you make a joke about Aaron Rodgers, he'll never forget and he is really ******* smart and has a photographic memory, the next opportunity to get you back, he'll take even if it's years/months down the road.

Seems we have two mental midgets at war here. Actually becoming quite enjoyable. 

"I wasn't saying you are a pedophile, I was just (falsely) saying you don't want a list released that millions of smooth brained morons are convinced is a list of pedophiles."

Give me a break. Your victim card nonsense is also exactly that. There are plenty of Pizzagate freaks and QANON freaks who will target Kimmel and anyone even close to him because of this.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He adds the all important Cigar Smoking Affect, very important lol.

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers has an extremely high IQ, he just uses it to come up with things you don't agree with, so you call him dumb. Because in 2024, if someone doesn't match your viewpoints, they're dumb. 

What "extremely high IQ" things has he come up with?

3 minutes ago, ayt said:

"I wasn't saying you are a pedophile, I was just (falsely) saying you don't want a list released that millions of smooth brained morons are convinced is a list of pedophiles."

Give me a break. Your victim card nonsense is also exactly that. There are plenty of Pizzagate freaks and QANON freaks who will target Kimmel and anyone even close to him because of this.

LOL

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I can only judge the guy by his words and his actions. Both have been extremely dumb. 

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

None of this should be surprising.  Aaron learned from Brett.

The more Brett talks, well, the worse things get.  Aaron's just going down the same path.

It shouldn't be surprising because people don't agree with Aaron, therefore he can only be dumb. If it's something I agree with, a smart person said it, if I don't, it was a dumb person.

• Like 1