Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Why should Rodgers have to apologize about anything? Kimmel watched the McAfee Show and made fun of Rodgers back in early 2023. Rodgers tossed a joke back months later. 

No apology needed. 

Seriously?

Do you not understand how facts work? Do you not understand that comedians have teams dedicated to fact checking to avoid lawsuits?

Might need to rethink your own IQ if you can't parse the obvious difference here...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Why should Rodgers have to apologize about anything? Kimmel watched the McAfee Show and made fun of Rodgers back in early 2023. Rodgers tossed a joke back months later. 

No apology needed. 

This is a bit you're doing, right? 

• Like 5

No apology needed. 

Yeah, it’s not on Aaron if his lunatics followers sent death threats to Jimmy’s family because their cult leader insinuated he was a pedophile just because he was the butt of the joke. 

Nobody, in 2023, could’ve predicted that, not even Aaron and his humongous IQ. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

One needs an enormous agenda to not understand what Rodgers was trying to do. If he's as smart as you think he is, he obviously knew what everyone would interpret his comment as. 

One would have to be really really dumb to be surprised 

"Agenda", or as Incog likes to call it every other time, context. 

Just now, Bcv said:

Yeah, it’s not on Aaron if his lunatics followers sent death threats to Jimmy’s family because their cult leader insinuated he was a pedophile just because he was the butt of the joke. 

Nobody, in 2023, could’ve predicted that, not even Aaron and his humongous IQ. 

Sounds like those idiots owe Kimmel the apology. 

Sounds like those idiots owe Kimmel the apology. 

Yes and it’s not Trump’s fault for the capitol riots. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

What does AJ Hawk do there .. in the little I've watched of him on McAfee show I've never seen him have any real input.  

IN case anybody gets 5 yards past the line of scrimmage, AJ will tackle them. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Once again, this isn't something Kimmel pulled.

Literally millions of people came to the same conclusion before Kimmel weighed in.

You're one of a very few who apparently didn't 

That more a sign of sheep following the herd than actual evidence he said it as most are saying. 

That is very prevalent in society today. People want to pile on and get the facts later. 

WE have become way too tribal. 

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Kimmel pulling that he was being accused of being on the list from Rodgers quote was super weak, trying to create a victim out of himself which is no surprise with how soft and PC he's become. Speaking of soft, if you make a joke about Aaron Rodgers, 1) he'll never forget and 2) he is really ******* smart and 3) has a photographic memory, the next opportunity to get you back, he'll take even if it's years/months down the road.

Seems we have two mental midgets at war here. Actually becoming quite enjoyable. 

1) yes

2) no, unless you mean for a football player? then, maybe?

3) I really doubt that.  he does have an excellent memory for plays that happened though.  Photographic memory is more like... i hand you a random piece of text you've never seen before for 1 min, and you're able to picture the text 30 mins later and transcribe it.  pretty rare brain ability, and not really that useful in a vacuum either.  More of a curiosity.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

That more a sign of sheep following the herd than actual evidence he said it as most are saying. 

That is very prevalent in society today. People want to pile on and get the facts later. 

WE have become way too tribal. 

This is a case where *almost* everyone immediately and independently understood what Aaron was trying to insinuate.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

This is a case where *almost* everyone immediately and independently understood what Aaron was trying to insinuate.

True, but this is what Rodgers does. His defense of his comments was accurate. Which is why when people were wondering if Rodgers could be liable in court, I jumped in and said, he didn't say anything that could be legally construed as liable. 

He walked a tightrope, and it was his payback to Kimmel for things he had said about him in the past. 

Rodgers' statement was factually correct. He did not say Kimmel was on the list. He did not accuse him of being a pedophile. Those two things did not happen. 

Edited by Old Guy

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

1) yes

2) no, unless you mean for a football player? then, maybe?

3) I really doubt that.  he does have an excellent memory for plays that happened though.  Photographic memory is more like... i hand you a random piece of text you've never seen before for 1 min, and you're able to picture the text 30 mins later and transcribe it.  pretty rare brain ability, and not really that useful in a vacuum either.  More of a curiosity.

Rodgers was a Jeopardy champion.  I don't remember what his SAT score was, but it was also good.  You disagree with some of his stances.  That does not make him unintelligent.  It doesn't make you unintelligent either.  You just disagree.  But since everything has to be so polar now, simple disagreements are unfathomable.  

• Like 2

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Rodgers was a Jeopardy champion.  I don't remember what his SAT score was, but it was also good.  You disagree with some of his stances.  That does not make him unintelligent.  It doesn't make you unintelligent either.  You just disagree.  But since everything has to be so polar now, simple disagreements are unfathomable.  

Yes, "simple disagreements" like accusing someone of being a pedophile based on nothing but hurt feelings.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No apology needed. 

That’s a very bad take.

Making jokes is nowhere near the gravity of insinuating one is a pedophile in front of millions.

• Like 2