2023 Rookie Minicamp / OTAs / Training Camp

Leader

6 minutes ago, MacReady said:

If I wanted to watch a bunch of toothless people fight with sticks over a small thing on the ground I’d go to a meth house.

Hockey requires significantly more skill than football, I'll tell you that much.

7 minutes ago, MacReady said:

If I wanted to watch a bunch of toothless people fight with sticks over a small thing on the ground I’d go to a meth house.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of large and muscular people arguing about who gets the leather, I'd go to a gay biker club I'd watch football.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

If I wanted to watch a bunch of large and muscular people arguing about who gets the leather, I'd go to a gay biker club I'd watch football.

Local middle school in a Democrat run jurisdiction. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 2

Vasco?  When I was first traveling through Brazil I met this Basque dude, I already spoke Spanish and was learning Portuguese. For whatever reason he couldn’t understand Portuguese at all so I was translating Porto- Castillano to him the whole time. It was a very good exercise for me to delineate the two languages in my brain. He was a crazy but good hearted guy, hope he’s still kickin’. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I'd go to my garage, Tuesday nights.

• Like 1