2023 Rookie Minicamp / OTAs / Training Camp

Leader

Happy to see RG in the building greeting guys. He’s likely there rehabi g but he could do that anywhere. Shows he’s all in and his leadership has grown over the past few years. We need leaders in this young locker room. Excited to see what the new generation of Packers can do. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

If Van Ness is a bust, remember this moment...

There's not a single grown up part of me that wants to dial back on riding Joe Barry's ***. That is a lot of first round draft picks to be dragging down to mid-tier rankings.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

There's not a single grown up part of me that wants to dial back on riding Joe Barry's ***. That is a lot of first round draft picks to be dragging down to mid-tier rankings.

When one asterisk makes all the difference in the world

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Refugee said:

Happy to see RG in the building greeting guys. He’s likely there rehabi g but he could do that anywhere. Shows he’s all in and his leadership has grown over the past few years. We need leaders in this young locker room. Excited to see what the new generation of ers can do. 

Agree. I'm hopeful that leadership comes from the defense.....at least at first.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

If Van Ness is a bust, remember this moment...

I honestly dont see how LVN can be a bust....just based on the talent he's starting out with. Now....can Barry fail to tap into and develop that talent? Most certainly.

Edited by Leader