Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders need Munford to show up and win the job at RT. If he can make the jump it strengthens the OL by getting Bars out of the starting line up and moving Eluemunor inside. 

I think Elu stay at RT, lost weight to be more nimble. Muti or one of the rookies or the vet we signed should be able to keep Bars on the bench.

1 hour ago, Styrian Raider said:

Can you also tell me the right numbers for the lottery, Mr. Fortune Teller?

No. But I can tell you there was a reason that this mediocre front office took Tyree Wilson while arguably the best GM in the NFL sprinted to the podium to select Jalen Carter. The Eagles recognize talent and have built the culture to support those guys. We're scared to take talented guys because we know we have no leadership or culture. 

The only reason the Tyree Wilson pick was a good move is because it probably makes us the favorite in the Caleb Williams race.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

No. But I can tell you there was a reason that this mediocre front office took Tyree Wilson while arguably the best GM in the NFL sprinted to the podium to select Jalen Carter. The Eagles recognize talent and have built the culture to support those guys. We're scared to take talented guys because we know we have no leadership or culture. 

The only reason the Tyree Wilson pick was a good move is because it probably makes us the favorite in the Caleb Williams race.

You point out the reason why we picked Wilson over Carter and you're still Mad?

Yes, the Raiders organisation couldn't build a culture since several years now. And you thought, everything will change within one year? How should that bei possible?

Therefore it was the only reasonable choice to pass in that high risk - high reward player that Carter is.

Next question will be If Wilson was a better choice than Gonzalez.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Styrian Raider said:

Yes, the Raiders organisation couldn't build a culture since several years now. And you thought, everything will change within one year? How should that bei possible?

Therefore it was the only reasonable choice to pass in that high risk - high reward player that Carter is.

If all things are equal DE is worth more than a CB

52 minutes ago, Styrian Raider said:

💯 agree. There’s certain players that can’t play in Las Vegas. We literally had two 1st round picks flame out in Vegas during their rookie contracts due to outfield behavior. Carter has had numerous red flags that project to be an issue here. I’m not sure why people don’t understand that risk isn’t worth it here

• Like 2