Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Maxx embodies everything I love about the raiders 

Watched that Netflix Quarterback show and Pat's interactions with Maxx makes me so happy we drafted him. Plays not just to the whistle but to the echo of the whistle.  😁

Had we lost one more game and picked 2nd I'm sure we'd have Bosa and Maxx. No team could be that lucky. lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

WTF does Carr have to do with Jimmy G long ball. Adams is Carr friend. He will not be mad at him but not Jimmy G. Do you want him to requesting a trade five weeks into the season?

It has to do with giving Adams more catchable targets increasing his career low 55.5% target to catch ratio. That is more important than the long ball. 

34 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

And let’s face it, if it’s the Raiders half the writers out there will turn into Carl Lewis running with it! 🤣🤣🤣 (or Usain Bolt for you younger guys....🤣🤣🤣) imo, top 2 teams writers overall love to “hate” on? Us and the Cowboys. Just strictly my opinion, all the haters can s*ck it! Btw👍😎

Posting negative things on the Raiders and Cowboys get clicks. It's entirely too easy to rile up this fan base on social media and they live for it. 

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Posting negative things on the Raiders and Cowboys get clicks. It's entirely too easy to rile up this fan base on social media and they live for it. 

It’s not just the fan bases and them getting riled up, it goes back to people not liking Davis or Jones, them being “big bullies” back in the day etc. HOF voting is a perfect example, absolutely no justification for it taking TB 5 years to get in, stabler and branch after they passed. Etc. and no, I’m not saying our fan base doesn’t get riled up, but you say this fan base and I mentioned not 1 but 2 teams. All I will say is when a person gets on the high horse, people line up to knock him off it....fact. 

10 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

What? You’re reading the wrong articles. Jimmy G has real issues throwing the ball deep and its showing in practice.

What does Jimmy G's deep ball have to do with the team being closer as a group and the practices being more competitive? How many deep balls was TB12 throwing at the end?

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I’m not sure how good we’ll be in terms of W/L but I’m confident this team will be more competitive and have more fight. Carr’s p***y attitude did us no favors.

I agree. Maxx as the leader in the huddle gives the team an edge. With Jimmy G, even the oline and DA said he’s extremely relatable and one of the guys

The team seems much different attitude, almost us against the world. The media has dragged us all offseason.

Edited by bucksavage1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I’m not sure how good we’ll be in terms of W/L but I’m confident this team will be more competitive and have more fight. Carr’s p***y attitude did us no favors.

I hate to speak before I see some regular season action but the tone is definitely different without carr so far.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Clearly he didn't. Like he said Jimmy talks alot of s--t tho, but it's not why he ended up running a lap.

Well at least maxx said he got back in line and got a sack right after the lap so hopefully jimmy got his cherry popped 

20 hours ago, big_palooka said:

It has to do with giving Adams more catchable targets increasing his career low 55.5% target to catch ratio. That is more important than the long ball. 

More catchable balls were within 10 yards? Josh is trying to fit a round peg in a square hole.