Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

Interesting notes from Your boy Q from lockedin Raiders

-Elumenour is starting spot is in trouble . Multiple false starts, multiple mistakes. Thayer Munford took a lot of 1st team reps at RT.

- Malcolm Koonce has been quiet

- Trayvon Mohrieg hasn’t gave up any plays together with Epps. 

-Running backs have been impressive

-Tre Tucker and Deandre Carter has been impressive.

14 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Interesting notes from Your boy Q from lockedin Raiders

-Elumenour is starting spot is in trouble . Multiple false starts, multiple mistakes. Thayer Munford took a lot of 1st team reps at RT.

- Malcolm Koonce has been quiet

- Trayvon Mohrieg hasn’t gave up any plays together with Epps. 

-Running backs have been impressive

-Tre Tucker and Deandre Carter has been impressive.

He said Moehrig has been extremely underwhelming 

• Like 1

Is anyone else concerned that Jimmy isn't going to have any chemistry with these wr's this season? It just seems to me I keep hearing about how he's got these scheduled time offs, he won't be playing much in any preseason games, and I haven't heard one peep from anyone on the team about them spending time with their QB. (Not personally, but nonteam practices that are fairly commonplace between QB and wrs) 

I heard similar reports out of SF back in the day. He's very much a "just shows up to work" kind of player. With the success he's had, it makes me wonder how great he could have been if he had a Brady work ethic. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Is anyone else concerned that Jimmy isn't going to have any chemistry with these wr's this season? It just seems to me I keep hearing about how he's got these scheduled time offs, he won't be playing much in any preseason games, and I haven't heard one peep from anyone on the team about them spending time with their QB. (Not personally, but nonteam practices that are fairly commonplace between QB and wrs) 

I heard similar reports out of SF back in the day. He's very much a "just shows up to work" kind of player. With the success he's had, it makes me wonder how great he could have been if he had a Brady work ethic. 

Crosby said that Jimmy has been in Vegas grinding with the boys all summer. He has had like a day and a half off.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Davante actually feasted in the short / intermediate game in Green Bay. His YPC were consistently like 11-12. Lol

Did you bother to notice Davante Adams pass catch average last year was the highest of his career with the most 20 yard passes and the most 30 yard passes in his career or that he was only 40 yards off his career best with Rogers and was hit 23 less times?

do you really think an old WR wants to catch 6 yards passes over the middle?

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Did you bother to notice Davante Adams pass catch average last year was the highest of his career with the most 20 yard passes and the most 30 yard passes in his career or that he was only 40 yards off his career best with Rogers and was hit 23 less times?

do you really think an old WR wants to catch 6 yards passes over the middle?

I mean he was a beast on those throws with Aaron. You think Jimmy arm that weak? I'd argue he has a stronger arm than DC.

36 minutes ago, NickButera said:

They reported after the first padded practice Jimmy and some WR's stayed after and continued to work.