Raider Team Activity Talk (Minicamps, OTAs, Training Camp)

RaidersAreOne

26 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I wouldve said the same thing a month ago, just a complete sucker for the Raiders. 🤣
2 years ago we won a lot of close ones and snuck in, last year we lost a lot of close ones missed out. 
this year maybe just 50-50 in close ones.

Our D made improvements last year, just ultimately couldnt stop the other team if it got into 4 down territory. Hopefully they keep improving. and our O doesnt just forget to play for halfs. 

Just cant start the season so cold like last year. 

I’m still gonna buy my streaming service just so I can watch too

just not feeling like we’re doing enough to keep up with the rest of the afc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He hasn't played or practiced at all since November of 2022. Huge dude with a nagging foot problem... Yikes.

At least he passed his physical. I think. you kno you can’t trust these reporters 2/3 of the time 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

18 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Well the defense did well today, picked off jimmy 3x. Bennett, Spillane and polo mao. 

This is the problem our defense is NOT good so when I hear they’re playing well against Jimmy G, it means he’s play terrible.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

You said everyone else is young and needs to step up. All three of those guys are veterans with experience in the system, IIRC Dorsett and Meyers have both played with Jimmy G in the past. They're paying Meyers and Renfrow good money who are both veteran WRs and Dorsett was a Patriots guy. I wouldn't exactly consider any of them "young players" and I doubt that one day off at TC is going to destroy their chemistry with Jimmy. The young GOAT Jimmy G was in Vegas all off-season training with the boys according to Maxx Crosby, I think they'll be aite.

You're taking Crosby's comment of training as throwing to WRs.  I took it as he was rehabbing.  Two different things.