Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

Just now, Smidgeon said:

Because you have a lot of strong opinions about QB play, and I'm asking to assess if I put any weight into your opinions. Is it an expert opinion or an fan opinion? That's why I'm asking. 

My opinions are no stronger than most on here and I dont propose to be any expert. You can put any weight into them you'd like - based on the comment themselves. If they make sense - fine. If they dont or you disagree - also fine.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Leader said:

My opinions are no stronger than most on here and I dont propose to be any expert. You can put any weight into them you'd like - based on the comment themselves. If they make sense - fine. If they dont or you disagree - also fine.

Words to post by.  👍

Guys speculating about contracts.  Sure the Packers are thinking about it now.  Still too early.  I am not entirely sold just yet.  He needs to play at a high level with consistency.  A few more games in a row playing like he did last week and I'm in.  Still needs work on that long ball.  Right now I'd say he's very similar to Dak Prescott.  Capable of some great games but also lays some turds.  That's where he's at.  Need a few more weeks before rendering judgement.  Detroit game was damn impressive though.  Remember the run Nick Foles had?  Where is he now?  Just saying can't always jump the gun on these things. 

13 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Guys speculating about contracts.  Sure the Packers are thinking about it now.  Still too early.  I am not entirely sold just yet.  He needs to play at a high level with consistency.  A few more games in a row playing like he did last week and I'm in.  Still needs work on that long ball.  Right now I'd say he's very similar to Dak Prescott.  Capable of some great games but also lays some turds.  That's where he's at.  Need a few more weeks before rendering judgement.  Detroit game was damn impressive though.  Remember the run Nick Foles had?  Where is he now?  Just saying can't always jump the gun on these things. 

Absolutely.  We got plenty of football left this year and no hurry to make a decision.  Let it play out.

25 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

I got to take a little exception to this. Nick Foles had how many years of experience before his run? The Eagles got on a magical run that year. 

Love is a very young, raw QB who keeps progressing. You can see the traits of an exceptionally good quarterback. The winning drive two weeks ago was the 4th quarter comeback barrier I was looking for him to get over. 

Going be some ups and downs, but by every indication, he has the goods. 

• Like 1