Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

21 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I guess JT O Sullivan is a Jordan Love hater as well. All you guys that want to complain about Lafleur are gonna enjoy watching Love turn down wide open ******* guys.

https://youtu.be/cpxPv2OsdSI?si=mzkvXtQP1CtwDXmJ

J.T. called it right in the first half as far as Love's turn downs.  Love to this point has not done that a lot and if you watched J.T.'s other video's on Jordan Love, he has been pretty complimentary overall on Love. The verdict is not in yet on Love and we may as well watch and hope for improvement.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

J.T. called it right in the first half as far as Love's turn downs.  Love to this point has not done that a lot and if you watched J.T.'s other video's on Jordan Love, he has been pretty complimentary overall on Love. The verdict is not in yet on Love and we may as well watch and hope for improvement.

Ignore the non-Packer fan. JTOS has put out great content IRT Love and done it with fair criticism and praise (like everyone else here sans one pers...no...thing). Love turning down open guys in game 5 is suddenly a problem (and it is but it'll get worked through) for him but when his hero did it, it wasn't. There's really no reason to even engage in this clownshow at this point. He's not interested in this team being good, he's only interested in Love failing because he can't take it that we moved on from his idol. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Aaron Rodgers
2-2 record
91.4 QB Rating, 78-126 (61.9%), 961 yards, 6 TD, 3 INT
19 carries, 78 yards, 2 TD
9 sacks taken

Jordan Love
2-2 record
87.97 QB Rating, 74-132 (56.1%), 901 yards, 8 TD, 3 INT
16 carries, 72 yards, 2 TD
8 sacks taken

15 year separation is pretty big for that position.

A. Rodgers 2008: 28 TDs, 13 INTs, 4,038 yds, 7.5 y/a, 63.8%, 93.8 Pass Rating
P. Manning 2008: 27 TDs, 12 INTs, 4,002 yds, 7.2 y/a, 66.8%, 95.0 Pass Rating

Rodgers finished 5th in CPOE (4.6)
Manning finished 4th in CPOE (4.9)
J. Love currently at a CPOE of -8.2 (Joe Burrow is -8.9 BTW)

P. Manning won the 2008 MVP 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how someone could watch that (or any of O'Sullivan's videos) and think that it's all on Love. He absolutely played an imperfect game and needs to just let it rip/not start so slow, but there are obvious problems (as he points out with some of the routes and the pass pro) with a young offense as most everyone should have expected.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Ignore the non-Packer fan. JTOS has put out great content IRT Love and done it with fair criticism and praise (like everyone else here sans one pers...no...thing). Love turning down open guys in game 5 is suddenly a problem (and it is but it'll get worked through) for him but when his hero did it, it wasn't. There's really no reason to even engage in this clownshow at this point. He's not interested in this team being good, he's only interested in Love failing because he can't take it that we moved on from his idol. 

Unlike you I don't take greatness for granted. There's a lot of good QBs coming up this year, whether you like it or not this season is it for Jordan Love. If he doesn't play better we have to move on.

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

I'm not sure how someone could watch that (or any of O'Sullivan's videos) and think that it's all on Love. He absolutely played an imperfect game and needs to just let it rip/not start so slow, but there are obvious problems (as he points out with some of the routes and the pass pro) with a young offense as most everyone should have expected.

He played an awful game, who cares about what he did in garbage time. The main reason it was 27-3 at half was because of Jordan Love and his inability to throw the ball consistently.

19 minutes ago, StatKing said:

He played an awful game, who cares about what he did in garbage time. The main reason it was 27-3 at half was because of Jordan Love and his inability to throw the ball consistently.

Again...like I said.....StatKing thinks highly of Zach Wilson.....

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

I dont know who or what you care about...but you most certainly were going on about Zach Wilson.

Prove it. I think you're mistaking Zach Wilson for Mac Jones. I don't have a problem admitting I was wrong if I did say Zach Wilson was good.

Edited by StatKing