Around the NFC East

turtle28

14 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

He also wasnt very good. Djax could potentially be a major injury. Hard to know, really. But for sure he would be better than some of the trash they put up at the end of the season.

The Eagles wouldn’t have even beaten the 3-13 Redskins w/ Case Keenum in week 1 at home w/o DJax so yeah, that was a huge injury for them and you’re underselling Jeffery. 

43 recs, 500 yds & 4 TDs in 10 games - and he barely played the 10th - so, it’s really like 9 games. That is good, still not great, but good. If he had played a full season/7 more games he’d probably ended the season with around 75 recs, 875 yds and 6 or 7 TDs. 

So, to act like Wentz didn’t miss them - especially DJax - or that it wasn’t a big deal that they were hurt on top of also Agolor who was hurt too, doesn’t pass the smell test.

Also, the Eagles corner situation was awful all year bc of injury too. So they had street free agent WRs bc of injury and couldn’t cover WRs bc of injuries to their corners and those injures were both huge deals and cost them a few games, including the playoff game which, they may have won if Wentz didn’t get a concussion.

Edited by turtle28

9 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Next up on the Giants list?

the clapper

Skins winning the offseason

Offseaon champs baby! Time to break out that shirt I bought 10years ago, but I can’t fit in that medium shirt anymore!

Edited by turtle28

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I don't want Josh McDaniels to end up the Giant's coach. I dont know if they have interest in him but I for sure don't want to see McDaniels and Kevin O'Connell together with Daniel Jones, Barkley, and Engram. 

We’re fine with Joe Judge

• Like 3

Who knows how it will turn out, but I feel like McCarthy to the Cowboys and Judge to the Giants is about as good as we could have hoped for.

I have no doubt I’ll end up regretting saying that and eating those words, but I feel like the Cowboys erred too much on the side of caution and experience — and the Giants sorta did the opposite. They might turn out well, but I really don’t know which viable candidates we would have preferred to this duo. Maybe if the Cowboys had gone with Marvin Lewis 🤨

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Cowboys targeting Tomsula

Of course. I wonder if McCarthy will switch the Cowboys back to a 3-4, it’s probable.

If they do, I wonder if they'll retain Robert Quinn to play ROLB? He had 11.5 sacks last year but has played DE and not OLB except for 2017?? McVay & Phillips’ first year in LAR.

Edited by turtle28

5 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I said this in another thread, I wonder if they’ll go back to a 3-4 D and if they do, I wonder if they retain Robert Quinn who had 11.5 sacks last year as a DE but was traded by the Rams after only one year in the 3-4 in 2017 for the Rams under Wade Phillips’ coaching.

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Now that we didn’t retain O’Connell, I expect O’Connell to go to the Giants to be their offensive coordinator... ugh 😩 

With a weaker o line and arguably worse QB? That’s fine 

Love the Giants fan friends of mine trying to justify Judge Joe (yes I’m sending gifs of judge Joe Brown to all of them) with how he learned from Belichick (Of his tree only O’brien is above 500) and John Harbaugh was a special teams coach too.  

35 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

With a weaker o line and arguably worse QB? That’s fine 

Love the Giants fan friends of mine trying to justify Judge Joe (yes I’m sending gifs of judge Joe Brown to all of them) with how he learned from Belichick (Of his tree only O’brien is above 500) and John Harbaugh was a special teams coach too.  

They Giants will probably draft Andrew Thomas or Jerry Jeudy and move Solder to RT to solidify their OL. Daniel Jokes is pretty accurate, his issue was more fumbles last year than anything.