Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

9 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Was Brady screaming at McDaniels on the sideline? O.o

Coaches should take a stand for themselves and bench him for yelling at coaches. Send a message to your team that no one is bigger than the team. Sending bad example for kids thinking it's ok to yell at your coach....

A man can wish can't he

This Bears offense is so disappointing. I keep switching over hoping to see Jordan Howard do something but I guess when you have a young QB and your WRs are guys like Dontrelle Inman and Kendall Wright, expectations shouldn't be too high.

7 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

People are too impatient.  It's why I was on board with what the Browns did.  Even if the Browns got Jimmy, it's not like the team is going anywhere anyways.

Better to build up the team and then add a QB to a ready team like the Eagles/Cowboys/Seahawks did.

Niners IMO should load up on offense in the offseason.  Already have two solid tackles.  Improve interior OL and sign some WRs.

hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, RamRod said:

This Bears offense is so disappointing. I keep switching over hoping to see Jordan Howard do something but I guess when you have a young QB and your WRs are guys like Dontrelle Inman and Kendall Wright, expectations shouldn't be too high.

Welcome to John Fox's world. Maybe if we lose today he'll finally be fired. 

Just now, GOGRIESE said:

Welcome to John Fox's world. Maybe if we lose today he'll finally be fired. 

I've suffered with Jeff Fisher, so I'm pretty familiar. I feel like the Bears are almost identical to the Rams last year. A head coach whose career is numbered, a young QB, star RB, solid defense.

Archived