Ranking The Roster - #1

TitanLegend

Who is the best player on the Titans roster?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player on the Titans roster?

• Jeffrey Simmons
    • Derrick Henry
    • Kevin Byard
    • Denico Autry
    • Harold Landry
    • Kristian Fulton
    • Amani Hooker
    • Teair Tart

With the true dead period of the off season beginning, time to get this started again.

Last year's top 10:

1. Jeffery Simmons
  2. Derrick Henry
  3. Kevin Byard
  4. Harold Landry
  5. Denico Autry
  6. Ben Jones
  7. David Long
  8. Amani Hooker
  9. Ryan Tannehill
  10. Robert Woods

We're sure to see some mix up this year with Jones, Long and Woods no longer on the roster.

Who do you have at #1 for this year?

Man, it’s like, I want to legacy give it to Henry, but Simmons was legitimately like at worst, the third best interior DL in the league last year.

Henry was one of the best too, but he’s on his way down, unfortunately. Byard wasn’t as good as he’s been last year either. But they’re still probably the next two.

I'm going with Henry. I know Simmons is a game wrecker but at times seemed to disappear (probably due to being double teamed) but Henry produced every game last year after about 3 weeks. Teams stacking the box, no threat of a passing game and still almost lead the league in yards. 

37 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

not to be a negative Ned

but the fact that guys like Fulton, Tart and Hooker are on the poll for the team's best player is all the proof you need that this roster sucks

Yeah, I think the only player I left off that one might describe as any better than average is Tannehill. Gonna be relying on a lot of the less than big name FAs we signed and draft picks to play really well to make the roster look better. That and hopefully breakout years from guys like Burks, Chig, McCreary, Rice, etc. But having to hope for that says enough lol

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

not to be a negative Ned

but the fact that guys like Fulton, Tart and Hooker are on the poll for the team's best player is all the proof you need that this roster sucks

it's genuinely nuts that an even slightly-healthier 2022 titans team would have coasted to a division title with this pitiful talent level

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

it's genuinely nuts that an even slightly-healthier 2022 titans team would have coasted to a division title with this pitiful talent level

Vrabel is our great equalizer

Doug Pederson was the worst thing to happen to us. We'll see about Demeco and Shane, esp w/ new QBs