Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

quick update

Got a couple more games to sim but Ill have to do it tonight. aiming to post games this evening.

sorry for the delay

No worries enjoy that birthday hangover sir. I don’t know who I am playing and forgot to set sliders anyway lol 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No worries enjoy that birthday hangover sir. I don’t know who I am playing and forgot to set sliders anyway lol 

... how? It's posted in this thread. To make it easier, Nacho put it in the first post, which is on the first page.

GOTW
Rio de Janeiro Pirates @ Phoenix Rubber Ducks (MNF)
Prime Time:
Reykjavík Direwolves @ Little Rock Uni Royals (SNF)
Berlin Beer Bellies @ Hanoi Viet Kongs (Sunday late)
Egypt Starfalls @ Anchorage Amphibians (Sunday early)
Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas @ Tokyo Samurai (Sunday 8am for a 9pm Tokyo kickoff)

Thursday
Indianapolis Predators @ New Zealand Blobfish (TNF because the home team didn't have any time to prep. Still a top game though.)

The Rest:

Give me the Amish as the UOTW with a win on the road.

Lancaster Fighting Amish @ Burlington Sock Puppets
Scranton Papermakers @ Greenland Polar Bears
Wattsville Waste Walruses @ Freiburg Venom
Copenhagen Tables @ Hamilton Hornets

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

No question here. That's a massive game.

If the 3 of us were still undefeated that's the type of game that would have knocked me out from #1 without even taking an L. I will be shocked if it's not close.

Edited by LAOJoe

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’ve been busy as hell the last 2 weeks, so whatever. 

A quick glance at my notes: you had the time to reply that you didn't know who you were playing when one click and a quick scroll would've showed you that exact same information.

I did a test. I started on this page, then clicked to the first page, then scrolled to Week 6 and looked for the game my team was playing. It took nine seconds. Nine.

Stop being silly.

Maybe he didn't care once he was already late.

Anyways I gotta go off to bed. It's 1:30am here and I gotta be out by 10am. I might fool around on my phone for a bit but I won't have any rankings until tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

A quick glance at my notes: you had the time to reply that you didn't know who you were playing when one click and a quick scroll would've showed you that exact same information.

I did a test. I started on this page, then clicked to the first page, then scrolled to Week 6 and looked for the game my team was playing. It took nine seconds. Nine.

Stop being silly.

eb85b383-9dbb-4c0c-8b3d-25df1d17e5ea_tex

I'm not even talking about sliders. Those do take time, and I nearly missed the deadline this week due to work.

I just think it's wild to post that you don't know who you're playing when looking to see who you're playing takes just as much time.

But, eh. Whatever. I mean, I don't really care. It just sounds like something my teenage son would say.

12 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Maybe he didn't care once he was already late.

Anyways I gotta go off to bed. It's 1:30am here and I gotta be out by 10am. I might fool around on my phone for a bit but I won't have any rankings until tomorrow.

its not that i dont care. i said when i posted last week i'd be late and today was busy.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

its not that i dont care. i said when i posted last week i'd be late and today was busy.

Nah, he was talking about Pete and this ridiculous conversation I started about checking who his opponent was for this week. Wasn't about you at all.

• Like 1