Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

16 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:
  Hide contents

Gg tk3. The first 25 minutes or so were ugly, got down 17-0, Mahomes picked, FG missed. Then DPJ gave us a spark on the return, snuck in another FG before halftime and we had a real battle in the second half. Clutch sack by Alex to force a punt near the end. Think the game lived up to the hype.

You're one of the few teams that I can be up 17-0 on late in the first half and still be very worried

The back and forth 4th quarter was fun to watch

Hopefully we have 2 more of these matchups on the way

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

This is one of the dumbest suggestions that's been floated around in my whole tenure in this league. 

ehh.. fair enough

the league has always had some tanking to differing levels over the years

but the last couple of seasons we've seen some of the dumbest starting QB choices that's been floated around in my whole tenure in this league

So only 3 games weren't upsets. 1 was within a TD with a couple cracks, another went to OT with the underdog scoring a FG but allowing a TD and the other was by a team with a worse record but on paper looked superior and destroyed their opponent.

Rio gonna go to 1 for sure, I'm probably just dropping to 2nd.

• Like 1

Just now, LAOJoe said:

So only 3 games weren't upsets. 1 was within a TD with a couple cracks, another went to OT with the underdog scoring a FG but allowing a TD and the other was by a team with a worse record but on paper looked superior and destroyed their opponent.

Rio gonna go to 1 for sure, I'm probably just dropping to 2nd.

Crazy week for sure. Thought Rammy's win over you was by far the most shocking, and RJ holding on in REY was a strong win for him.

You and RJ will be firmly at the top for the rest of the season, imo.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Crazy week for sure. Thought Rammy's win over you was by far the most shocking, and RJ holding on in REY was a strong win for him.

You and RJ will be firmly at the top for the rest of the season, imo.

I'm only slightly shocked. With my trip I forgot to fix my sliders in time and my run game got destroyed and it became one of those games.

Also the sim hates me on 3rd and longs every time lol.

Edited by LAOJoe