Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

boy, you really wouldn't want ja'marr chase then huh

No sir. I've got my Sun God. I'm good.

(Edit: my initial comment wasn't meant to disparage anyone from considering a trade for Lockett. He's explosive, which is evident by his 13.85 YPC, and would be an asset for most teams.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

No sir. I've got my Sun God. I'm good.

(Edit: my initial comment wasn't meant to disparage anyone from considering a trade for Lockett. He's explosive, which is evident by his 13.85 YPC, and would be an asset for most teams.)

Let’s see me jinx this… but Justin Jefferson hasn’t dropped a pass in 23 straight games

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Let’s see me jinx this… but Justin Jefferson hasn’t dropped a pass in 23 straight games

I feel like limiting negative plays is crucial to this NSFL thing, so I tend to value low drops quite highly. In summary: Jefferson, to me, is the NSFLWRGod.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Brown probably a little worse in the sim but has far more upside this upcoming NFL season

It's certainly a make-or-break season for him for his NSFL future. If he has a great NFL season, he's a keeper-quality fringe WR1. If not, he'll be that guy that gets taken in the 8th-10th rounds and provides adequate WR2 production.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I feel like limiting negative plays is crucial to this NSFL thing, so I tend to value low drops quite highly. In summary: Jefferson, to me, is the NSFLWRGod.

I was hoping Hayden Hurst would have low drops since he's only had 6 in 5 NFL seasons and has quite a low % but the sim don't care. He already has 4 in 7 NSFL games. 

11 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I was hoping Hayden Hurst would have low drops since he's only had 6 in 5 NFL seasons and has quite a low % but the sim don't care. He already has 4 in 7 NSFL games. 

He's probably struggling due to the quarterbacks playing musical chairs for your offense. He can't establish rhythm or cadence when he's had 3 QBs in 7 games. Each one throws the ball a little differently.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm guessing it's more of a reflection of declining real life production, to include an extremely limited 2021 season.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

46 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Brown probably a little worse in the sim but has far more upside this upcoming NFL season

maybe.  But in the sim it's gonna take a couple years for him to catch up to Lockett 4 straight years of production above Brown's singular career best season of 1008 yards, his only about 1000

• Like 1