Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

19 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Devonta Smythe and Jaylen Waggle OTB 😎

I prefer Jaylen Smythe. I remember him from that remake of Savate Son but they didn't even do Savate and did Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instead.

46 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Confirmed

@TheKillerNacho I'm keeping Cook with the tags 

Kyler Murray, Dalvin Cook, Dameon Pierce, Kyle Pitts, CeeDee Lamb, Deebo Samuel, Chase Young hopefully is a heck of a start with Richardson waiting his time and 3 more firsts on top of that to build the rest of the base 

Man, i would have given you zeke elliot for a 10th

24 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Eh, I was worried that he'd use all of them on rookies and struggle to make a push anytime soon. It's nice to see him build something that can compete right away while still getting his guy to develop.

That’s a panty ripper deal regardless

Just now, Scoundrel said:

That’s a panty ripper deal regardless

Dalvin Cook is a stud sim RB (top 5 at the very least) who would've undoubtedly gone in the first round this draft. 3 tags are worth a late 1st. If the believe is that it's an overpay by a 3rd round pick at the most, then fine, but I don't see it being all that unbalanced, especially when the guy obtaining the assets has tons of picks left.

He's making a push right now, and he has added a ton of quality sim performers.

• Like 2

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Dalvin Cook is a stud sim RB (top 5 at the very least) who would've undoubtedly gone in the first round this draft. 3 tags are worth a late 1st. If the believe is that it's an overpay by a 3rd round pick at the most, then fine, but I don't see it being all that unbalanced, especially when the guy obtaining the assets has tons of picks left.

youropinionbiglebowski.gif

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

When a professor gives me a bad grade on a subjective essay | The big ...

QB: Kyler Murray (ARI)
RB: Dalvin Cook (MIN), Dameon Pierce (HOU)
FB: 
TE: Kyle Pitts (ATL)
WR: CeeDee Lamb (DAL), Deebo Samuel (SF)

DE: Chase Young (WAS)

Picks: S26 1st (SCR), S26 1st (EGY), S26 1st (GRE), S26 4th (WAT), S26 8th (BER)

I have that in the top 3 of offensive keepers, with Rio de Janeiro and Anchorage in that group.