Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

21 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Dalvin Cook is a stud sim RB (top 5 at the very least) who would've undoubtedly gone in the first round this draft. 3 tags are worth a late 1st. If the believe is that it's an overpay by a 3rd round pick at the most, then fine, but I don't see it being all that unbalanced, especially when the guy obtaining the assets has tons of picks left.

He's making a push right now, and he has added a ton of quality sim performers.

Honestly like the Murray deal...in a vacuum probably an overpay. I have the luxury though to overpay in general. In this deal I think it was valued at a 1st for Cook and a 1st for 3 tags (late in the offseason). So I gave up a 3rd and 10th too much imo. Doesnt hurt me at all given my draft capital imo. Gets the deal done and we both happy

I've added and been able to keep all but Landry: Murray, Cook, Deebo, Chase Young  for 3 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, and 10th. That's an easy win to go with my keepers and picks still 

After being in like a 4 season bottom craptastic performance. Acceptable overpays were totally in my wheelhouse this offseason 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

QB: Kyler Murray (ARI)
RB: Dalvin Cook (MIN), Dameon Pierce (HOU)
FB: 
TE: Kyle Pitts (ATL)
WR: CeeDee Lamb (DAL), Deebo Samuel (SF)

DE: Chase Young (WAS)

Picks: S26 1st (SCR), S26 1st (EGY), S26 1st (GRE), S26 4th (WAT), S26 8th (BER)

I have that in the top 3 of offensive keepers, with Rio de Janeiro and Anchorage in that group.

If only I had a QB I'd be up there lol. Well maybe I do but I'll likely know next season.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Honestly like the Murray deal...in a vacuum probably an overpay. I have the luxury though to overpay in general. In this deal I think it was valued at a 1st for Cook and a 1st for 3 tags (late in the offseason). So I gave up a 3rd and 10th too much imo. Doesnt hurt me at all given my draft capital imo. Gets the deal done and we both happy

I've added and been able to keep all but Landry: Murray, Cook, Deebo, Chase Young  for 3 1sts, 2nd, 3rd, and 10th. That's an easy win to go with my keepers and picks still 

After being in like a 4 season bottom craptastic performance. Acceptable overpays were totally in my wheelhouse this offseason 

Gonna be an interesting season with lots of bottom teams making moves and top teams trying to run it back.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Premature death, imo. The guy will remain sim relevant for at least 5 seasons, and could easily go to a good situation and maintain his impact. He's only 27, although has plenty of miles on the tires.

toast-butter.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Premature death, imo. The guy will remain sim relevant for at least 5 seasons, and could easily go to a good situation and maintain his impact. He's only 27, although has plenty of miles on the tires.

WoG says no

36 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I like what I've seen of his game and RB is an overrated position anyway.

I honestly don't think Dalvin is anything special at this point in his career, either. I'm unsure I even want him unless its relatively cheap - more than anything I'm relieved we won't be moving assets to trade for him.