Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

24 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Lol Tk3 once again loses out by a minute or so. I offered better deals to the guys in front of him and he was next.

uggg..

I also have 2.15 if your guy is there and you wanna hit me up then

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Classy move. I wouldn't have blamed you.

I'll make sure to let you rip me off on the next one... again.

technically I never said "post it" or anything of the like..

I made the offer, you said "let me see what things look like when its OTC", and then you just posted it anyway without the OTC follow up.. I woulda had standing to say I took another offer even with the preemptive post

but we all good as far as I'm concerned, this is just a pixel game

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

technically I never said "post it" or anything of the like..

I made the offer, you said "let me see what things look like when its OTC", and then you just posted it anyway without the OTC follow up.. I woulda had standing to say I took another offer even with the preemptive post

but we all good as far as I'm concerned, this is just a pixel game

Well, I waited until the pick prior and said "I think we're good, I'll take it", then got tied up a bit on some real life stuff. To avoid a delay, I posted it to the forum and prepped my pick. It's not official until both sides accept, so, if you didn't want it, you didn't have to take it.

I tend to think that, if someone offers a deal and the other party accepts, posting it is acceptable. If the other party is no longer interested, they can decline.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I think Ravens still has about half an hour.

My bad. Didn’t realize Tokyo missed his pick