Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Meh. I'll likely never win again. I enjoy two things: drafting young players and trading future assets. Bad duo.

Trade for Danny Dimes already so you can have a QB or are you waiting to trade all future picks you own for one mid-season?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Good pick @bcb1213! Was trying to gain another pick last two rounds for him. Should be a bull at the guard position

I'm always skeptical of rookie OLine play, but I think Skoronski will be a great player in real life and might be a keeper option. Would've taken him in the double rounds for sure.

Edit: I recall trading up for Charles Cross in the 8th round during S24, just for him to be a raging dumpster fire at both T and G and getting cut before the end of the season. Fun times.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

59 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm always skeptical of rookie OLine play, but I think Skoronski will be a great player in real life and might be a keeper option. Would've taken him in the double rounds for sure.

Edit: I recall trading up for Charles Cross in the 8th round during S24, just for him to be a raging dumpster fire at both T and G and getting cut before the end of the season. Fun times.

Linderbaum was fantastic for me his rookie season so hoping my rookie lineman luck holds up

• Like 1