Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

7 hours ago, Kingram said:

Looking for an upgrade at HB2 and WR

David Montgomery [2 GS]: 32 carries for 173 yards (5.41 YPC, 20 LNG), 1 touchdown. 4 receptions for 31 yards (7.75 YPR, 13 LNG), 1 touchdown, 1 drop.

James Robinson [2 GS]: 20 carries for 94 yards (4.70 YPC, 18 LNG), 0 touchdowns. 1 reception for 13 yards (13.00 YPR, 13 LNG), 0 touchdowns.

if either tickle your fancy, holler at me

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Start with Derrick Henry

He's starting off as a beast (6.0 Avg) but just not scoring. Weirdly my best OL from last year is my worse this season (Mason).

But I always take snapshots of the quarter season before making any major changes.

• Like 1

Say what you want but I keyed on him in the draft and I think I traded up for him. He had a pretty good sim season last year and he is considered one of the underrated C's in the league. For at least this  season he should be an upgrade on many C's. It might take until closer to the deadline for it to be apparent though.

• Like 1

Chatgdp predictions (You need to post your too, @TL-TwoWinsAway)

Current record: 6-4

Copenhagen Tables vs. Egypt Starfalls (American football): The Copenhagen Tables will win because their players have an uncanny ability to fold themselves into extraordinary formations, confusing the opposing team with their shape-shifting skills. The Egypt Starfalls, unfortunately, will be too busy stargazing and getting lost in the constellations, leading to some missed passes and interceptions.

Hamilton Hornets vs. Anchorage Amphibians (American football): The Hamilton Hornets will come out on top because their buzzing wings will create a strong gust of wind, propelling the football towards the goal posts with incredible speed. Meanwhile, the Anchorage Amphibians might find it challenging to maneuver on the field, as their amphibious nature might cause them to slip and slide, resulting in unintentional touchdown dances.

Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas vs. Phoenix Rubber Ducks (American football): The Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas will win this matchup because their freezing cold skin will turn the football into a solid block of ice, making it impossible for the Phoenix Rubber Ducks to catch or throw. Additionally, the Rubber Ducks, being made of rubber, might bounce uncontrollably when tackled, creating a comical spectacle on the field.

Scranton Papermakers vs. Wattsville Waste Walruses (American football): The Scranton Papermakers will emerge victorious because their quarterback has perfected the art of paper airplane throws. Each pass will be folded with precision, gliding effortlessly into the hands of their receivers. As for the Wattsville Waste Walruses, they might get distracted by the tempting aroma of garbage wafting from the stands, causing them to lose focus on the game.

Lancaster Fighting Amish vs. Little Rock Uni Royals (American football): The Lancaster Fighting Amish will win because they have a secret weapon hidden beneath their traditional clothing—springs in their shoes! These bouncy boots will allow them to jump higher and run faster than the Little Rock Uni Royals, who might be too busy styling their regal uniforms to concentrate on scoring touchdowns.

Greenland Polar Bears vs. Burlington Sock Puppets (American football): The Greenland Polar Bears will triumph because they have mastered the art of sliding on their bellies, turning the field into a giant icy slip 'n slide. The Burlington Sock Puppets, unfortunately, will be too preoccupied with trying to untangle themselves from their yarn strings, resulting in a tangled mess of interceptions and fumbles.

Berlin Beer Bellies vs. Reykjavík Direwolves (American football): The Berlin Beer Bellies will prevail because their belly bumps will knock the Reykjavík Direwolves off their feet. The weight of the beer bellies will create a gravitational force that the Direwolves won't be able to resist. Meanwhile, the Direwolves might be too busy howling at the moon instead of focusing on the game.

Indianapolis Predators vs. Freiburg Venom (American football): The Indianapolis Predators will win because their fierce tackles will scare the Freiburg Venom out of their cleats. The Predators' intimidating growls and snarls will distract the Venom, causing them to fumble the ball whenever they get too close to the ferocious Indianapolis players.

Hanoi Viet Kongs vs. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (American football): The Rio de Janeiro Pirates will emerge victorious because they have hidden treasure chests buried at the end zones. The Viet Kongs, being expert diggers, might get distracted by the allure of hidden gold, leaving the path to the touchdown wide open for the pirates to plunder.

Tokyo Samurai vs. New Zealand Blobfish (American football): The Tokyo Samurai will win because their swift swordplay will cut through the air, deflecting any attempted passes from the New Zealand Blobfish. Additionally, the Blobfish, known for their squishy and gelatinous bodies, might accidentally bounce the football off their slippery surfaces, creating a comical display of unpredictable ball trajectories.

• Like 4