Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

Just now, Daboyle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

what an utter and complete collapse

gg pickle

Spoiler

Games against ol' "84 agg Pickle" are always extremely unpredictable. Just sheer chaos.

If I were a stronger man, I would've kept my 100 Defensive Agg all season and just suffered through the lows. I am not that man.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

So you thought that because i started matt ryan that the waste walruses would then lose to scramton

Quite the butterfly effect! 

The more you win, the better chance you have not to finish last. That's all.

• Like 1

WEEK 4 POWER RANKINGS

1. Hamilton Hornets (3-0, LW:1) - In a week of home victories, the Hornets win a tough one on the road.
2. Rio de Janeiro Pirates (3-0, LW:2) - Huge stop on the 2-point conversion kept the Viet Kongs from completing their comeback.
3. Phoenix Rubber Ducks (3-0, LW:4) - The Rubber Ducks win and have the tastiest green salsa, or salsa in general. Will Lutz hit 2 clutch long FGs.
4. Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas (2-1, LW:3) - The "game of the week" was boring for the majority of the game but then it lived up to expectations in the 2nd half. Tough road loss but clearly an elite team.
5. New Zealand Blobfish (2-1, LW:8) - The Blobfish dominate on the ground but it was still a tight game until Jalen Hurts lead the game-winning drive and Sauce Gardner snagged a pick 6 to seal it, giving Tokyo their first loss.
6. Little Rock Uni Royals (2-1, LW:7) - A run game both ways and the Irish made a late push for a decent, albeit unspectacular, win.
7. Tokyo Samurai (2-1, LW:5) - It's been a rough couple of weeks for Tokyo. The game vs Hamilton could show how much of a contender they really are.
8. Indianapolis Predators (2-1, LW:10) - Not many people may have been tuning into this game but *chef's kiss* this was the game of the week. Beautiful game and a great win.
9. Reykjavík Direwolves (2-1, LW:11) - A slow start spotting Berlin 2 TDs but after that it felt like the game was comfortable for them as they took the lead, gained a cushion and held on.
10. Hanoi Viet Kongs (1-2, LW:6) - Hanoi now has 2 narrow road losses to the top 2 teams and they next get the remaining undefeated team in the Ducks and on the road as well. They probably have the toughest schedule in the league. They don't drop lower as they appear to be a top half team but they need to win next week because results still matter.
11. Greenland Polar Bears (2-1, LW:13) - Greenland played a tight game and then were able to pull ahead late. No crazy comeback game this time. Maybe we'll see how good they really are vs the Predators next game.
12. Anchorage Amphibians (1-2, LW:9) - A tough home loss in a game they felt they could have won but they just committed too many turnovers.
13. Berlin Beer Bellies (1-2, LW:14) - Geno Smith ain't it. He's holding this offense back. Is it time for Bryce Young yet?
14. Burlington Sock Puppets (1-2, LW:15) - If Burlington focused on a more run-oriented gameplan they might have won this week. The game vs Anchorage is a big one for both teams.
15. Wattsville Waste Walruses (1-2, LW:16) - The Champs finally get in the win column but it was deadlocked for 3 quarters vs the bottom-ranked team. They get a more formidable foe in the Direwolves next.
16. Copenhagen Tables (1-2, LW:19) - Matty Ice comes in and somehow despite his 3 turnovers (and none by Egypt) is able to lead the team to victory by extending drives.
17. Egypt Starfalls (1-2, LW:12) - The physicality of the defense was okay but they couldn't consistently stop the pass and their own offense was non-existent.
18. Lancaster Fighting Amish (0-3, LW:17) - They had the better stat line but they just couldn't convert on 3rd down. A respectable performance but a disappointing one as they are still in search of their first victory after 3 close losses to quality teams.
19. Freiburg Venom (0-3, LW:18) - They blew another chance at their first win this week. This time at least it was through normal play and not served on a platter.
20. Scranton Papermakers (0-3, LW:20) - They played 3 solid quarters but then fell apart. As of now they are the clear last place team and they'll have trouble climbing out for the foreseeable future.

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 4

Yo why does my defense get torch. But I went up against a ****ty as defense and it was a the freaking ravens 2000 defense. Come

on man. That’s some wild bs. Lmao.

nacho you’re on some

bs man. 2 missed Fgs too nah man. This is some wild as janky bs stuff. This ain’t rng man. Guys defense was god like. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yo why does my defense get torch. But I went up against a ****ty as defense and it was a the freaking ravens 2000 defense. Come

on man. That’s some wild bs. Lmao.

nacho you’re on some

bs man. 2 missed Fgs too nah man. This is some wild as janky bs stuff. This ain’t rng man. Guys defense was god like. 

Cant break this table

77iCnR.gif

Matt Ryan undefeated

matt-ryan.gif

Hope you improve so i see you in the chip

Ggs