2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

Man... we now have our top 3 WRs coming off serious, season-ending injuries. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

At this point, I think we had better be targeting Christian Kirk/DJ Moore/DJ Chark (insert 2nd round rookie here) to bring a speed element to our roster and hedge against these 3 WRs.

I think our depth will end up being:

X - Robinson

Z - White

Slot - Meredith

Depth - Wheaton, Rookie

Let's target CB once this market settles down and use the draft to take an edge rusher (or two), WR and OL.

2 minutes ago, G08 said:

Yep just saw that.  I think Moncreif may be coming here.  Not as excited about it as I would have been Wilson, bit there is dedinitely some upside there.  Also i dont think White is the starting Z.  Im interested to see what he could do in the slot in space.

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I am surprised the Bears let this happen. He seemed like such an obvious signing.

Going to need to reload and bring in another WR.

I'm glad we didn't, save that money and go after Tre Burton or find a solid corner.

I'm nervous AF about a Robinson/Meredith/White receiving corps, man. Two dudes coming off torn ACLs and another dude that can't play in the NFL without breaking a bone.

Just now, RunningVaccs said:

So with a bigger fish in the net, what positions do you want them to attack? Who is a good #2 WR target? I was really hoping for Norwell, but is Pugh from NYG still available?  

If it's me? Tre Burton, a top corner, and a quality guard. The rest we can attack in the draft.

I'm fine with Kendall Wright coming back as a slot WR.

Archived