2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

56 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Warriors acting like the raiders 🤦🏽‍♂️ Cp was a free agent iirc

Getting off the Poole contract long term was the reason they did it though.  He likely would have been bought out but now they aren't stuck on Poole's sub par playoff runs for the next four years at 30M per. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Getting off the Poole contract long term was the reason they did it though.  He likely would have been bought out but now they aren't stuck on Poole's sub par playoff runs for the next four years at 30M per. 

I get that but even getting a younger guy maybe a f/c something cp has nothing left to offer but cheesy commercials.

klay was arguably worse than pool in the playoffs last year and the year before when we won.

kerr need to give the youth more minutes like kuminga 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Are the Kings the only good team with cap space? Could go after Draymond, Middleton, Lopez etc

I feel like no NBA team loaded up for FA this year. There is no team poised to make big moves into the upper echelon of the NBA this off-season. Houston would probably be the closest, but they would need to sign a big star & get massive improvements from their young players. This is/was a boring off-season. The draft was essentially a 1-man show, FA looks like a bust, and the trades made didn’t really make any one team much better. I think Boston had a good off-season, but I don’t think Porzingis changes their fate all that much. 

9 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

I already miss Marcus

omfg

9 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Was reading that the Celtics/Warriors were talking about a Poole trade before they moved forward with the Memphis deal 

Thank the lord Memphis stepped in