2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

13 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I think they’re going to get more than that tidily wink of nothingness. He is a legitimate superstar player who is making more than he should be on a bad team. But Beal is still a hot commodity and is good enough to put a good squad over the hump for sure. These teams that wish to acquire him aren’t gonna be able to keep all of their young assets and get him. Washington doesn’t have NO leverage. 

Brad Beal a legitimate superstar? 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trey Lance said:

Phoenix did not learn anything from their elimination

Only team to beat Denver more than once. And CP3 missed 4 gms. And they were playing lineups that literally never played a minute together prior to the Denver series. 

That’s a nasty contract to take on if you’re the Suns. They didn’t need another scorer they needed good role players who can come off the bench. Stupid move 

Iso iso iso iso mid mid mid mid range jumpers non stop 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I think they’re going to get more than that tidily wink of nothingness. He is a legitimate superstar player who is making more than he should be on a bad team. But Beal is still a hot commodity and is good enough to put a good squad over the hump for sure. These teams that wish to acquire him aren’t gonna be able to keep all of their young assets and get him. Washington doesn’t have NO leverage. 

He just got traded for spare parts.

Beal played Washington like a fiddle.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

CP3, Shamet, 2nds and pick swaps lol

i know there was a lot of debate about whether or not washington had zero leverage, and obviously they didn't have zero leverage

ladies and gentlemen, i present, negative leverage

Edited by catcheryea
  • Like 2

Heard someone say a couple days ago that when Beal gets traded we will be shocked by how little the Wizards get back… Oh man they weren’t lying. 

Full rebuild for the Wizards. Kristaps will probably be next. Would love for the Warriors to make that move. Defensively he’s not their type of player but fits like a glove on offense. 

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That’s all it took for Beal!?!? Unless those pick swaps are for the next decade this is highway robbery.

This is a guy who had a massive contract, was hurt all of last year,and is going to be on the wrong side of 30 next year. And he was always a one-dimensional, overrated player to boot.

Chris Paul is still arguably a better player than Beal is.

• Like 1