2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

They have it per 100 poss under the play by play tab

I found the expanded breakdown on the team page for each player. Don't like that simplified version. I want the damn on/off tab back.

I mean I’m a homer like everyone else but man if the Pelicans can pull off a miracle and stay healthy they’re going to be a problem

Insanely switchable, long, and efficient offensively. Team is stupid deep. I just need Zion and BI to play 65+ games. 

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

I think there is such a thing as too many draft picks. They cycle through these mid-1st guys way too fast.

I agree but also you should know after a couple years what you have, or at least what the potential is.  They are finding a nice young core with SGA, Giddy, Dort, Williams, Chet with some solid depth behind them.  If the guys flame out or don't develop, they have plenty of picks to replace them with or trade them for more reliable depth now that they are getting ready to compete.  

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I agree but also you should know after a couple years what you have, or at least what the potential is.  They are finding a nice young core with SGA, Giddy, Dort, Williams, Chet with some solid depth behind them.  If the guys flame out or don't develop, they have plenty of picks to replace them with or trade them for more reliable depth now that they are getting ready to compete.  

Love their core, except Dort. I don't get why people are enamored with him.