2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

On 10/1/2023 at 9:41 AM, seminoles1 said:

Backcourt depth is fine IMO. But wing and big depth is really bad, especially since Porzingis is a walking injury report.

As long as they get to the postseason generally unscathed. I don't care if they sit Porzingis half the year. 

They just need minute eaters. 

42 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

As long as they get to the postseason generally unscathed. I don't care if they sit Porzingis half the year. 

They just need minute eaters. 

Yeah. Celtics can easily limit minutes and let scrubs play some heavy minutes and still be a top 4 seed. That team is going to be a wagon in the playoffs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kingram said:

You know what's really funny...While the Bucks got better they inadvertently made their path harder because the Celtics also got substantially better.

We weren’t winning another championship with Giannis, Jrue and Khris. Not enough fire power. Jrue went missing on offense in the playoffs, Khris was hurt. This gives us the best chance even though Boston is also better.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, packerstk7 said:

We weren’t winning another championship with Giannis, Jrue and Khris. Not enough fire power. Jrue went missing on offense in the playoffs, Khris was hurt. This gives us the best chance even though Boston is also better.

Oh I agree. Acquiring Lillard is a no brainer but Bucks organization has to be disappointed Jrue ended up in Boston.