2023 NBA Summer League

11sanchez11

10 hours ago, Kampfgeist said:

And his 3rd and 4th qtr ended where he left off against South Carolina.    Rough 1st half for sure - good 3rd - fantastic 4th.    Impacted a ton defensively and put in the effort of a #2 pick.   He's got a bright future even if people want to **** on him after 20 min of his first Summer League game

relax.  im trolling lol

13 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

Yeah I feel like FF is historically awful at scouting basketball. People think if you have a flaw at 18 years old, you’re going to be a bust. Miller is and always was good. I liked him more than Scoot, especially as a fit for the Hornets. 

Admittedly I preferred Scoot - but most people seem to think it's only possible for one of them to be good.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Why is Keegan Murray playing 31 minutes and putting up 20 shots and 15 FTs. What are they trying to prove with him right now?  

My guess is they're giving him some burn as a true offensive option that he didn't get in his rookie year.

1 hour ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

My guess is they're giving him some burn as a true offensive option that he didn't get in his rookie year.

Partly this.  I'd imagine it also has to do with the games being in Sac.  I'd be surprised if he travels to Vegas.