Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

uggg.. what a disappointment.

I honestly and legitimately thought I was right in those claims (even though I was obviously deceptive about how I got the information)

I guess it is time to come clean..... explanation coming..

Okay, so obviously I didn't get the information about the cult leaders via invest results. But I did believe it to be true..... Here is what happened.

I know FOR CERTAIN, that TYTY is the cult leader for the NBA.

I know this, because he successfully converted me into the NBA cult on N2.

I spent the D3 pushing for malf, because I was truly playing as an NBA cultist.

But then, on N3, malf converted me from NBA to NHL (yes, cult members can be converted to a new cult). And then malf immediately died.

So now, there I was, the solo NHL cultist, with no cult leader. I was literally stuck. No options to add more cult members, and no way to win the game.

So I launched that Hail Mary.

Here is what I knew:

N1, tyty attempted to convert Bucs (it failed)
N1, malf attempted to convert tyty (it failed)
N2, malf attempted to convert Dome (it failed)

I knew that malf's attempt to convert tyty failed because tyty was already a cult leader. So I made a big assumption that the NFL and MLB cult leaders were Dome and Bucs. Obviously this was proven to be incorrect. I guess maybe 2 different cult leaders tried to get Bucs on the same night? And that is why the attempt failed?

Anyways, I had zero chance of winning as a 1 man cult with no leader, so I thought if I threw out all of that information (which I believed to be true), to try to make myself credible. It didn't end up working.

So here is my new pitch.

NFL LEADER - Please convert me into NFL. I am NHL aligned, but for all intents and purposes I am a free agent. Bring me in, and I have additional information about who else is members of the NBA alignment.

Then we kill TYTY to stop that cult from growing.

We can win together as NFL.

BRING ME IN

To everyone else out there - I am literally the most powerless person in the game, other than having knowledge. I am a solo cultist without ANY chance to convert more people.

Yes, I was wrong about Bucs.. But I am a wasted lynch

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only problem with that is if he’s telling the truth, we’re only getting rid of a convert. 

Same thing if we lynch TyTy and he's just a convert. TyTy has been laying low so its plausible that he's a cult leader. Tk3 has also lied, obviously.

I feel like I'm the only townie left...lol

If I understand the mechanics of the game correctly, the only proven cult leader is untouch since he moved on Hockey. Or Whicker is lying which is a possibility. After that it's either Tk3 or Tyty. 

Or maybe I don't understand a thing which is highly possible.

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

If I understand the mechanics of the game correctly, the only proven cult leader left is untouch since he moved on Hockey. Or Whicker is lying which is a possibility. After that it's either Tk3 or Tyty. 

Or maybe I don't understand a thing which is highly possible.

Edited that

Archived