N5

Touch recruits ted

Tyty recruits Whicker

Whicker tracks tyty

Tk3 tracks mookie

Mookie protects himself

Hockey kills tk3

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm not going to lie I AM a little offended I didn't get recruited until N5. I was a confirmed power role and no one wanted that? Like seriously it took someone until N5 to think that I could use my confirmed tracker results to maybe clear him? And unlike with ET you can't say no one tried because I had three cults I could have joined.

to be fair, the one that couldn't tried you night one...lol

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm not going to lie I AM a little offended I didn't get recruited until N5. I was a confirmed power role and no one wanted that? Like seriously it took someone until N5 to think that I could use my confirmed tracker results to maybe clear him? And unlike with ET you can't say no one tried because I had three cults I could have joined.

I tried n1

33 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Sorry @Whicker

32 minutes ago, NS922 said:

That was a great game. I started off as a regular civ, then I was recruited by Domepatrol to the MLB team. Then the next night I was recruited to the NFL team by Untouchable. So I was a double agent for a little while. Then as Dome started aiming at Untouchable, I got a kill and took him out. Then we recruited Ted from the NBA team and he gave us insider info on them. At that point, the MLB and NHL teams were done, and with the knowledge we had of the NBA team it was just a matter of time before we won the game. Everything just fell into place for us.

Wow people were allowed to communicate with people not on their team? I guess maybe that would have made it obvious that they had been converted elsewhere, but I don't feel bad as I had no path to victory with my one "teammate" being a double agent.

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

yea, honestly, the game was set of for all sorts of hijinks and backstabbery, but the recruiters mostly got taken out early

I kind of want to play it again tbh. I guess it wouldn't work as an open set-up though

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Wow people were allowed to communicate with people not on their team? I

Lol yeah this is what got me. NS922 was in my catzy, then he got converted into untouches mafia but stayed in my catzy. Not a mechanic I had even considered.

thanks for hosting bcb.

Archived