Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
34 minutes ago, MathMan said:

no, but it helped screw me over bc i tried to convert him

Wait - my role also converted. I was eyeing you the 5 minutes that I actually played. So were we competing roles or something?

there were a total of 4 different cult leaders 

one for each major sport

i was the nhl leader

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I still would have made a game of it just for fun

i know. i shouldnt say "only reason" actually. the major reason i did it is that my last move HAD to go through, and i had a read on tk3 as a hockey logo. also, we were linked together anyway. i suspected that you knew i was cultist and were asking me subtley to convert you. i would have tried the next day.

Just now, MathMan said:

i know. i shouldnt say "only reason" actually. the major reason i did it is that my last move HAD to go through, and i had a read on tk3 as a hockey logo. also, we were linked together anyway. i suspected that you knew i was cultist and were asking me subtley to convert you. i would have tried the next day.

I had a feeling you were something but wasn’t sure what just yet. The claiming early part really threw me off.

I spent too much time trying to figure out Tk's claim. I gave him too much credit, figuring there was a framer or something. I didn't think he'd be dumb enough to fake a claim with a list of guys and go after me first, knowing that I wasn't a cult leader. 

I figured there wouldn't be a framer role for cult leaders, but it was too late. Should've spent more time fighting it instead of trying to figure it out.

I spent most of the game not knowing what was going on. By the time I kind of had a grasp on what was going on, it was too late.

Good game, bcb.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Malf wasn't his civ self from the get go. It's hard to explain. But it's obvious every time. 

You did good. I believe you were the only actual civ that I gave props to in my manifesto (I erroneously thought touch, dome, and tk3 were civs)

Archived