Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Disappointed you claimed math but it's a good thing you did to avoid the lynch obviously, if only to give us more info cause I'm sure NHL will hit you tonight. 

Yeah I was noticing your play style was so far off from usual so I figured something fishy was up

4 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Disappointed you claimed math but it's a good thing you did to avoid the lynch obviously, if only to give us more info cause I'm sure NHL will hit you tonight. 

Yeah I was noticing your play style was so far off from usual so I figured something fishy was up

The claim was waaaaaayyyyyy too early. And he claimed the most powerful role.

8 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Doesn't mean he's not mafia. Unless you're saying he's innocent because he's calling you out.

I'm not defending him haha. Just wondering what your reasoning was there about how he's mafia 

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Ted first post was something suggesting he would be gone until day 2. My second post was voting Ted. I've commented on voting people early in the day phase, and supported as such in my proceeding posts. Played enough games to advise against your hunch, so what else would you want to confirm my not scumness?

Yeah my post was just a joke about having posted my three complete sentences, nothing more. 

Right now I'd stick with an inactive guy cause of the modkill risks. I don't think I've seen Sanchez post since D1, so I'm keeping my vote on him for now

Archived