Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also, the player I'm most sure of right now is Malf. I'm fairly certain he's mafia.

I'm with you

Malf has proven a couple things in his history.

1. He is against civ specials claiming too soon
2. He is willing to claim confusing things as a mafia that cannot be easily corroborated or disproved in order to keep himself in it

Just now, Tyty said:

Well I think the exact opposite. I'm pretty much sure malf is a civ and bucs is most likely mafia. I trust his claim and if you don't get lynched tonight I think he should use his move on you tonight. 

Orchestrating moves is never a good idea.

But I don't care either way.

Ugh I just realized something. Mathman knowing what the mafia is called doesn't mean he's cleared as detective for civs. It could mean he is in the mafia so he knows what it's called and is false claiming. It would make sense with his weird excuses about how he is doing Christmas stuff. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He said he had a cleared result. No need to reveal it, if he's telling the truth.

That's silly.

More information is always better.

If Malf really is a detective, then the name of a cleared civ dying with him would be a waste if he were to get hit.

If this is all BS (as I have suspicion), then force him to make up another lie that we can speculate on and try to suss out the truth.

Archived