Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Like others I hate how you're asking for a specific number of nights. I find it hard not to believe your claim at this point, but this post is a sign of trouble from you

Figured I wanted at least 1 mulligan, and if I didn't get it by then, 4 clears would be good enough to help town and it would matter that I was lynched.

But, LIS, in a closed-role game, I get the suspicion

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Made up?

I definitely don't buy this. If his claim is fake and was given as a cover role, it would use the actual mafia alignment. What would be the point otherwise? It wouldn't be a cover role.

Just now, Whicker said:

I definitely don't buy this. If his claim is fake and was given as a cover role, it would use the actual mafia alignment. What would be the point otherwise? It wouldn't be a cover role.

I’m throwing everything out there to see what sticks. See if anyone else knows something that can support/exclude any theories. 

I don’t know WHY malf has done what he’s done, even if you assume he’s telling the truth. He is sketchy as hell to me, I’ve never seen an investigator play like this.

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yea...I definitely forgot about getting dragged into this game. I realize that inactive players suddenly becoming active is generally off putting for people but I'm just a normie.

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I've got a lot of catching up to do...

These posts got overlooked.

interesting that he claimed normie right away.

Also, didn't come back in.

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Tbh (oh no I'm turning into Mission), I assumed at the start of the game that no one was truly vanilla. Everyone had a power in Horror Movie mafia and Bcb said he believed this game was balanced around the 17 people. I have no idea how game balancing works in mafia, but I feel like he could have been more flexible in his numbers if there were a good number of vanilla civs. I really don't think tyty softclaiming a role means too much.

I have a feeling that most people in the game are normies.

You cant really truly balance a role madness game.

You can use normies to finish up balancing out a game.

If any other specials have a Mafioso pinpointed, they should definitely come forward.

3 minutes ago, MathMan said:

These posts got overlooked.

interesting that he claimed normie right away.

Also, didn't come back in.

Agreed, though someone said earlier that Hockey wasn't typically on during weekends. That's why I voted Sanchez instead of Hockey despite both being inactive.

Just now, MathMan said:

@Whicker do you think it makes sense to split up our moves (like you track even numbered players, and I invest odd numbered players), or should we just go and hope we don't do the same person.

Also, do you think you should out the person you tracked? 

Yes we should pick different players. 

Don't think it makes sense to say who I tracked. If others want me to say I will. He went no where but that doesn't clear him. 

28 minutes ago, MathMan said:

I bet there isn't more than 4 specials.

Maybe only 3.

So from the town's POV: That means if you're a special, one of the claimed specials is likely lying.

From my POV: tyty is likely lying

I'll bet most of the mafia will be hiding as vanilla though

We know Whicker is one. Mission didn't understand his role, so I guess he wasn't simply vanilla civ. Tyty is soft claiming. You're hard claiming. Maybe KSJ was a special too. Either Whicker is right and a lot of people have small powers. Or you're right and it doesn't look good for either Tyty or you.

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Agreed, though someone said earlier that Hockey wasn't typically on during weekends. That's why I voted Sanchez instead of Hockey despite both being inactive.

One thing with Sanchez is that he was an inactive poster in the Bucs game but still managed to put in all of his moves. This was with 10-20 minute nights 

Just now, Whicker said:

Yes we should pick different players. 

Don't think it makes sense to say who I tracked. If others want me to say I will. He went no where but that doesn't clear him. 

right because he might have not called in his hit (or not had a move). It might help mafia narrow down the PR, so probably keep it hidden for now.

Do you want to track Even or odd numbered players? I'll take the other set.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

One thing with Sanchez is that he was an inactive poster in the Bucs game but still managed to put in all of his moves. This was with 10-20 minute nights 

Yep. Same when he was mafia with me.

He never communicated with the rest of the mafia team, but he did put in his moves (didn't tell us what they were either)

Archived