Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

49 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I can confirm that we do have 3 investigative roles.

assuming you are the watcher.

makes sense.

tracker/watcher to catch the pirate (he makes the hits and thus visits)

detective to catch the mafia (they dont make hits, but are grouped together in a chat and can coordinate votes)

16 minutes ago, MathMan said:

VC

math--5--bucs, tk3, dome, tyty, et80

tyty--3 mookie, math, NS922

Utley - 2 (whicker, ted

everyone need to get their vote on record between either me or tyty. 

from my pov (and the towns pov) it doesnt make sense that we are both power roles

i trust whicker, and i believe dome is the other pr.

Just now, MathMan said:

everyone need to get their vote on record between either me or tyty. 

from my pov (and the towns pov) it doesnt make sense that we are both power roles

i trust whicker, and i believe dome is the other pr.

because dome claimed he was a power role, and i have a non-nhl result on him. so fmpov, tyty pretty much has to be mafia. his soft claim as he was getting heat was suspect, and we shouldnt have laid off

Blech. Dome's claim does put a damper on Malf claim, but I have a really really hard time believing that detective could be a cover role. If Malf is mafia and they have a standard win condition, how is he achieving their win condition? Is it possible that mafia don't have a hit and they just have to tag a bunch of players to win? When Malf dies do all the people he's tagged die too or something? I can't imagine that mafia just don't have a hit and have to rely only on lynches to win because that'd make it impossible with the power roles.

Something feels really really wrong about Malf being mafia, but I agree something feels really wrong about him being civ, too.

Just now, Whicker said:

Blech. Dome's claim does put a damper on Malf claim, but I have a really really hard time believing that detective could be a cover role. If Malf is mafia and they have a standard win condition, how is he achieving their win condition? Is it possible that mafia don't have a hit and they just have to tag a bunch of players to win? When Malf dies do all the people he's tagged die too or something? I can't imagine that mafia just don't have a hit and have to rely only on lynches to win because that'd make it impossible with the power roles.

Something feels really really wrong about Malf being mafia, but I agree something feels really wrong about him being civ, too.

make a choice.

hammer me or vote tyty

we cant both by prs.

if you choose wrong, get it right tomorrow

Archived