Titans 2023 TC/Preseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Shocker with who starts PUP. Regardless, I hope this is his last season.

Cut it stop the sarcasm  you know Dayum well you not shock he’s On the pup, I’ve literally been calling it since the beginning of OTA’s he hasn’t been cleared he had another back surgery therefore you might as well forget about expecting anything out of him this season. Can’t work on your game when you’re rehabbing, saw how Fulton play drop last season.  I hope we give him a look at Safety before we move on. I think he can be serviceable with that speed if we side him at the star position or a centerfielder 

16 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Cut it stop the sarcasm  you know Dayum well you not shock he’s On the pup, I’ve literally been calling it since the beginning of OTA’s he hasn’t been cleared he had another back surgery therefore you might as well forget about expecting anything out of him this season. Can’t work on your game when you’re rehabbing, saw how Fulton play drop last season.  I hope we give him a look at Safety before we move on. I think he can be serviceable with that speed if we side him at the star position or a centerfielder 

Farley had yet another back surgery?

Dude needs to just retire at this point while he's still got the health he does have left. Made a nice 13.4 million off his rookie deal, he can just go relax, before he winds up screwing up his back even further and is stuck needing assistance with mobility by his 40s.

11 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Farley had yet another back surgery?

Dude needs to just retire at this point while he's still got the health he does have left. Made a nice 13.4 million off his rookie deal, he can just go relax, before he winds up screwing up his back even further and is stuck needing assistance with mobility by his 40s.

Yep he had a herniated disc. I agree with you 100% though I really want the kid to succeed because his story is just the kind you root for, tore his ACL, change positions & become a star next season showing freakish skill an athletic ability you can’t teach, mother died from cancer boom injured his back doing deadlifts. 😪

9 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

No **** it was sarcasm… What exactly have you been calling? I haven’t expected much from him since he was drafted. Dude came in the league with a messed up back and is still having issues. Time to GTFO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The good news is Landry. Not sure I’m expecting a whole lot from him this season especially early on but if the defense wants to take another step, they’re going to need him big time.

Yea, that’s good news but we kinda figured he’ll be ready come camp, he tore his ACL very early 9-12 month rehab