Titans 2023 TC/Preseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly, not a bad rep for either of them. Fulton with good positioning and coverage, Hopkins making the 1-on-1 contested catch that he’s famous for.

That’s the thing fulton is always in good position, majority of the time in the WR’s hip pocket step for step, however when is the F***n light bulb is going to go off, all he literally has to do is jump & make a play on the ball. It’s the Same ole Sh!t with him when he gets mossed on. He never jump off the ground & play the F’n ball. 

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

That’s the thing fulton is always in good position, majority of the time in the WR’s hip pocket step for step, however when is the F***n light bulb is going to go off, all he literally has to do is jump & make a play on the ball. It’s the Same ole Sh!t with him when he gets mossed on. He never jump off the ground & play the F’n ball. 

He's largely a Jason McCourty clone in that regard. Usually in great position, not the greatest at playing the ball. A guy who'd be incredible to have as your #2 corner, and can play the #1 spot decently enough, but never going to shut down the elite receivers in the league.

Hopefully Fulton stays healthy and we can extend him for a decent rate after this season, and then work on finding a true #1.

11 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I hear Hubbard is/was awful and barely played. I also heard Fant was terrible last year. I assume neither will/would be the savior we need at RT, not even close.

I think we're going to compete for the division, but the division is going to be much stronger this year than last.

Division will be much better. But i also think that Jags aren't what people think they will be. 
Like many have said, we had a massive failure last year and was still was within a bad call of winning the division with a street QB. 

5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Division will be much better. But i also think that Jags aren't what people think they will be. 
Like many have said, we had a massive failure last year and was still was within a bad call of winning the division with a street QB. 

Jags don’t have a defense we don’t have a offense, Calvin Ridley just opened things up a lot more for sunshine who I believe is on his way to becoming an elite QB

Dallas might not be willing to pay Zack Martin based on Jerry's comments today.

Complete hypothetical and no idea if we could even swing being able to afford him, but if Martin gets put on the trade block and we truly want to push for a championship this year, Martin would be such a massive boost to the OL.

40 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Complete hypothetical and no idea if we could even swing being able to afford him, but if Martin gets put on the trade block and we truly want to push for a championship this year, Martin would be such a massive boost to the OL.

I’ll pass simply because we drafted a G in the lottery, then we would have to pay Martin top money as well fork over compensation. 

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

If we were to do a “ championship push” type trade, the question I have is Danielle Hunter or Zack Martin?

Martin helps our biggest weakness, albeit not at a premium position. Hunter is younger and provides insurance in case Landry isn’t 100% or Key isn’t quite starter level. Our front seven is already our biggest strength though.

Would you rather try to strengthen a weakness or make your strength even stronger?

44 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

If we were to do a “ championship push” type trade, the question I have is Danielle Hunter or Zack Martin?

Martin helps our biggest weakness, albeit not at a premium position. Hunter is younger and provides insurance in case Landry isn’t 100% or Key isn’t quite starter level. Our front seven is already our biggest strength though.

Would you rather try to strengthen a weakness or make your strength even stronger?

I definitely take hunter no doubt he’s elite & I wouldn’t just look at him as a Landry insurance he can be an Autry insurance he’s capable of rushing at the 3 tech or 5 tech position on passing downs. We can literally go Simmons at the NT autry at 3tech hunter at the 5tech & Landry at the wide 9. 
Too dumb it down Albert Hayensworth jason jones up the middle Kevin Carter  at DE kearse at the Rush LB 😮‍💨🔥🔥 passing downs pick your poison