Titans 2023 TC/Preseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

15 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep. Ideally they’re both on the roster this year. They show improvement to the point we don’t have to extend Tannehill. Then they battle for the job next offseason.

bingo.. the notion that we need to move off Malik is crazy. you're likely gonna be rid of Tanny next year, so why only have Levis as the only qb on the roster next year? worst case is malik is the back up for two more seasons.. 

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

Roberson coming for NWI spot 👀 or is he just the camp superstar this year 

I think he was coming off an injury last year, and now he is maybe showing what he can really do?

Or

He could just be our yearly WR Camp stud. lol

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think he was coming off an injury last year, and now he is maybe showing what he can really do?

Or

I mean, training camp stud should be enough to let a young player in over NWI.  We know what NWI brings, and it ain't much.

Alternatively, Chris Moore, if NWI just looks better in camp than he does.  We don't need two veteran WR4s over young guys who could maybe, possibly, be more.

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Or

I’ve been rooting for him since we signed up lol.. but we have a camp stud every year that never ends up doin anything so I’ll wait until cut day lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Lol I remember  that one player we signed to a "multi-year" deal and we were like what and who?  I don't think he lasted to end of training camp.  lol

I think Haskins and Ward both hurt so we’ll see.. he was 2nd in the XFL in rushing so he could be a sneaky signing lol

But I’m sure that 2nd year was prolly to save a little money