Titans 2023 TC/Preseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

On 7/23/2023 at 1:02 PM, TitanRedd said:

Yea, not sure why anyone would want Farley gone when he costs us nothing.  Sure it might be miraculous if he can help the team but we never know.  I could see him being our TE killer like Shank was with his length and speed.    

35 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Yea, not sure why anyone would want Farley gone when he costs us nothing.  Sure it might be miraculous if he can help the team but we never know.  I could see him being our TE killer like Shank was with his length and speed.    

Exactly, you see my point let’s get him on the field & see what he can do VS just cut him. 

45 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Decent pick up. 
I don't know what the drop off of Fant vs Hubbard. Both are fringe. 

I really do think we won't be as bad as people think. 

I hear Hubbard is/was awful and barely played. I also heard Fant was terrible last year. I assume neither will/would be the savior we need at RT, not even close.

I think we're going to compete for the division, but the division is going to be much stronger this year than last.

My assumption is that Hubbard was cheaper and has more positional flexibility, which is probably valued since neither was keeping the RT spot long-term. Pretty meh move overall. Hubbard was bordering on competent the last time he got real reps, but that was three years ago.

29 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Sounds like Tannehill was really good today and the OL, particularly Dillard, was a mess. Which isn’t surprising. Entire offense depends on the OL not being terrible.

Sounds like Arden Key pretty much dominated. With a bigger role and the guys around him, I really think he could be in for a big year (double digit sacks???).