Bronny James - prayers up!

Old Guy

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Virtue signaling is bad unless I do it in which case it is good.

It's not virtue signaling, it's sticking it to the elites by automatically taking the opposite position of the elites. That is what science and discovery are all about.

3 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Amazing to make a thread about a kid going into cardiac arrest purely because you're a bunch of terminally online brained dullards and wanna use someone nearly dying to ***** that you had to get a shot 2 ******* years ago now.

As a medical professional (5x booster'd) I think that I'm qualified to speak on the subject.

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

As a medical professional (5x booster'd) I think that I'm qualified to speak on the subject.

Are you Bronny's doctor? Were you a first responder at the scene? Are you part of the team treating him at the LA hospital? Then no, I don't think you're qualified to speak on the subject of Bronny's health. And if you are a "medical professional," you should know better than to speculate on it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

Are you Bronny's doctor? Were you a first responder at the scene? Are you part of the team treating him at the LA hospital? Then no, I don't think you're qualified to speak on the subject of Bronny's health. And if you are a "medical professional," you should know better than to speculate on it.

I actually work at USC Medical Center buddy. 

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Before 2020 the leading cause of death for HS and college athletes was cardiac arrest. 

Hopefully for Bronny there isn't a serious condition that causes it and he can get back to hooping soon. 

Damn they created the vaccine before 2020. Crazy….🙄

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I actually work at USC Medical Center buddy. 

Do they know you’re pushing stupid conspiracy theories? One which can easily be debunked by just looking at what happened before 2020?

• Like 2

LeBrons made pretty cryptic comments about the vaccine and he seems pretty against it. I wouldnt be surprised at all if Bronny wasn't vaccinated, but none of us have any idea one way or another. 

The anti-science, anti-logic, anti-data, anti-vaxxers dont even know if Bronny is or isn't vaccinated and are drawing macro conclusions about a micro incident they are completely uninformed on. Why? Because they are morons.  

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Do they know you’re pushing stupid conspiracy theories? One which can easily be debunked by just looking at what happened before 2020?

Heart attack's have increased substantially within the young adult population post pandemic, that's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact. I never insinuated it was the vaccine but I'm sure a lot of people here are feeling very nervous about taking the jab so they're projecting. 

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Heart attack's have increased substantially within the young adult population post pandemic, that's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact. I never insinuated it was the vaccine but I'm sure a lot of people here are feeling very nervous about taking the jab so they're projecting. 

The raise in heart attacks is related to side effects of the disease rather than the vaccine. The rise in heart attacks and strokes is much higher in unvaccinated individuals than vaccinated. 

Again this is a situation where all doctors and medical professionals are vaccinated because they understand whats happening, and a situation where all politicians are vaccinated because they understand the health benefits. Some politicians will lie about the vaccine to rile up a base and excite people for personal gain though. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

The raise in heart attacks is related to side effects of the disease rather than the vaccine. The rise in heart attacks and strokes is much higher in unvaccinated individuals than vaccinated. 

Again this is a situation where all doctors and medical professionals are vaccinated because they understand whats happening, and a situation where all politicians are vaccinated because they understand the health benefits. Some politicians will lie about the vaccine to rile up a base and excite people for personal gain though. 

The fun thing about it is that with an experimental vaccine we'll have to wait 15-20 years before we know for sure. To say that doctors and medical professionals are vaccinated because they understand what's happening is laughable. 

• Like 1