New Alt Helmet / Uni for 2023

Broncofan

These helmets are absolute fire. I don't like the uniform combo, but the helmets as a standalone are as nice as any.

If I had to guess, I think the team wants to gauge the reaction to the helmets (overwhelmingly positive) before the full uniform change next year.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, broncos67 said:

These helmets are absolute fire. I don't like the uniform combo, but the helmets as a standalone are as nice as any.

If I had to guess, I think the team wants to gauge the reaction to the helmets (overwhelmingly positive) before the full uniform change next year.

Yeah, we only stuck with those hideous brown alt uni's for 2-3 seasons, I would be shocked if we waited that long.  White pants are an easy call with that helmet.

LOVE them.

The Walmarts are smart businesspeople and I would wager this is a trial balloon. They keep everything so close to the vest but this being distributed, en masse locally, is a good indication this is the prototype. And mad props. 

Edited by AnAngryAmerican

19 hours ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

LOVE them.

The Walmarts are smart businesspeople and I would wager this is a trial balloon. They keep everything so close to the vest but this being distributed, en masse locally, is a good indication this is the prototype. And mad props. 

Good call, looks like the uni’s aren’t locked in.   I’d guess white pants at a minimum.  

Edited by Broncofan