We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

"No, we haven't (second-guessed ourselves)," Jackson said, via Cleveland.com. "That's one thing I can tell you for sure has not happened. He had a good game, a great game if you guys want to term it that, and I respect that. He's a fine young man and they have good coaches and a good organization, and he is going to do well for them, but that was one game.

"He played well. Like I said, we'll look back and see where he is over a period of time, but the Browns have to get better. That's what we have to do. We have to play better, and I think we all understand that."

Ironically, circumstances dictate his first start to be against Wentz and the Eagles. Jackson doesn’t have any regrets about their choice to move forward with Griffin.

“There weren’t any sleepless nights,” Jackson said. “We felt comfortable with what we did, where we are headed and what we are trying to accomplish. We understand it is a process, and we will work our plan the best we can.”

“He is extremely clear of what he expects and what he wants,” Griffin said. “He won’t put you in a position where you will be compromised. He will allow you to do the things that you do well and coach you up on the things you don’t do well so they become your strength. He is consistent, motivating and hard on me. He wants me to be great.”

Yeah, so what's the truth, and what's the bull...  Like a good friend of mine once said, you bulls* your friends, and I'll bulls* mine, but let's not bulls* each other.

13 hours ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

Yeah, so what's the truth, and what's the bull...  Like a good friend of mine once said, you bulls* your friends, and I'll bulls* mine, but let's not bulls* each other.

The truth is all there in the receipts, aka the words written before he coached a real game for the Browns.

Some of you just want to believe the bull he's spewing now after 28 losses.

The players are starting to wise up to his endless ***-covering BS.

DRrOxzzXkAMhh-O?format=jpg

Seems like ever since Jimmy's vote of confidence, Hue has adopted a "hold my beer" mentality and really doubled down on trashing his own team.

He was trying to get someone fired. Media thinks it was Sashi, but it's pretty obvious Hue's plan was to get someone else fired - himself.

7 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Seems like ever since Jimmy's vote of confidence, Hue has adopted a "hold my beer" mentality and really doubled down on trashing his own team.

He was trying to get someone fired. Media thinks it was Sashi, but it's pretty obvious Hue's plan was to get someone else fired - himself.

Lets hope he is successful at that.

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

I really am struggling to understand Hue Jackson at the moment. His comments about Crow’s 59 yard run are insane 

It was a pretty easy comment to make. You, I or any of the 5 guys here could have just as easily made that comment.

5 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

I really am struggling to understand Hue Jackson at the moment. His comments about Crow’s 59 yard run are insane 

No way I make it to the hole. id run it back for a safety. Otherwise I would die. Also get to  score some points.

8 hours ago, bruceb said:

While I agree with Banner, what I cannot understand is how he ever had the team?

Guessing he lost the team well before his latest idiotic comments.  Probably just straw that broke the camels back.  

Man Hue sucks.  

Archived